Ross McCormack

L1ghterfeul

Just be thankful, and equally smug that we have owners with proper business nouse, a great guy in Sam Rush pulling the strings, a class management team and a hardworking, honest, loyal squad. I would have died inside and been a little bit sick in my mouth had we put forward anymore than a total 4m bid for him. Fulham are a joke, and were the ones laughing.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Commons is a superbly gifted footballer and was one of my favourite players too.

He had an option similar to Bryson, but decided to leave instead. He has done well too, so I don't begrudge him the move in the slightest. 

I'd have him back in a heartbeat, but he's on very, very good money. I believe around

Commons is a superbly gifted footballer and was one of my favourite players too.

He had an option similar to Bryson, but decided to leave instead. He has done well too, so I don't begrudge him the move in the slightest. 

He has done well but this is in Scotland. Even Sammon looked good up there.

He has done well but this is in Scotland. Even Sammon looked good up there.

The Scotland law. A Scottish goal is worth about half a Championship one based on performances between the league.

12 in 33 in Scotland: 0.364 goals per game

51 in 242 since coming back to England: 0.211 goals per game

Hold up alright for him too it seems, though he was much younger in Scotland, so might be a better play now.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where to post this, but wtf is he moaning at?..

"efbdb74a196de10c59855e337e147b98" alt="efbdb74a196de10c59855e337e147b98">

Maybe he's getting a lot of grief from the Leeds fans so decides to make a 'poor me' statement.

Guys a nutta either way. Look foward to Leeds next season, car crash springs to mind.

Not sure where to post this, but wtf is he moaning at?.. 

"efbdb74a196de10c59855e337e147b98" alt="efbdb74a196de10c59855e337e147b98">

I watched "The Four Year Plan" last night about Flavio Briatore's ownership reign at QPR (fascinating film, by the way). That, plus this, should make us run fast and far if some Italian billionaire tries to buy the club. 

(How's that for a broad brush?!)

I watched "The Four Year Plan" last night about Flavio Briatore's ownership reign at QPR (fascinating film, by the way). That, plus this, should make us run fast and far if some Italian billionaire tries to buy the club.

(How's that for a broad brush?!)

Where can I watch '4 year plan' Euston? Wouldn't mind seeing it after hearing a few good reviews.

Archived