Test match England V India

ramafan

Cook now 4th highest test run scorer in England history...

Thought he was crap?!

Them runs were made a while ago .

He's got away with it today but Robson hasn't.

Hope Cook gets a big score but he still has an issue outside the off stump although he's leaving a lot better today.

England 64-1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even I'd have hit that ***** for 4, slightly unfortunate way to get out in the end but can't complain too much when you're dropped on 15. Excellent knock though, looked a lot more like his old self.

He'll go on to easily be England's leading run scorer in tests, should comfortably be the first to break 10000.

Still not convinced by a guy who has played 107 tests, scored 8000+ runs with 25 hundreds at 45+?

He can be as boring as he likes with stats like that.

When was his last Test 100.

Before today he scored 114 runs in 7 innings .

How good a Captain is he ?

Ex Derbyshire man Ballance just gets another perfect 100

So if he'd got 5 more today you'd be convinced by him? I'm not saying he hasn't been horribly out of form but to say you're not convinced by him is ridiculous considering his record.

He needs to cut out playing and missing outside the off stump and giving catches to the keeper and slips.

I'm still not convinced about Cook I find his batting boring.

Stick to Twenty20. Test cricket's not everyone's cup of tea.

He needs to cut out playing and missing outside the off stump and giving catches to the keeper and slips.

Don't think I've ever seen a big score without the odd play and miss. Cook admittedly was lucky to be dropped but once he got past 20 his innings was chanceless till getting out to an absolute pie.

Don't think I've ever seen a big score without the odd play and miss. Cook admittedly was lucky to be dropped but once he got past 20 his innings was chanceless till getting out to an absolute pie.

No it wasn't he flashed at another one and got away with it.

Think I'm wasting my time here, but would you have Trott back in the side?

No not yet he needs to play a lot more County Championship games and Ballance is doing well a 3

Ishant Sharma ia a big miss for India they don't look the same bowling attack without him they look pretty tame on this pitch.

Glad England have picked Woakes ,and Jordan and have a new wicket keeper.

Archived