NBA

RLACML

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 year $118 deal. Can't blame him for taking that offer to live in Miami but Houston was the clear basketball choice. It means that Miami won't fall off the map but leaves them stuck in championship no man land

It does seem a strange move but Bledsoe is a RFA, perhaps they have decided to not match any huge offer for him. There was talk of Milwaukee giving him the max.

Gasol would be a nice fit at the Knicks, especially as he would have to take a big wage cut.

I'm predicting a big year for Amar'e. He seems like he's starting to be able to play minutes again, and whilst he won't be explosive as he was 5 years ago, I think he's going to be really good.

It's a shame he isn't willing to acknowledge Knicks sticking by him with his injuries on his ludicrous contract by resigning at a discount to allow more salary cap flexibility.

He showed excellent signs towards the end of the year, but he'll never be the same. If they get good production from 20-25 minutes, that would be pretty perfect.

Very difficult to turn down free money though. I'm not sure of whether he could have taken a reduced contract either.

If the Heat land Deng along with a couple of competent FA's to go with Bosh, Wade and the young players, they will remain competent whilst building towards the future. James's absences means they probably won't get close to the NBA finals, but Riley knows how to build a team and play FA.

If the Heat land Deng along with a couple of competent FA's to go with Bosh, Wade and the young players, they will remain competent whilst building towards the future. James's absences means they probably won't get close to the NBA finals, but Riley knows how to build a team and play FA.

I must say as a British Chicago Bulls fan, Deng to Heat hurts almost as much as LeBrons "Decision" in 2010,

Hopefully Pau can make it better

East is WIDE open this year... cannot wait

• 2 weeks later...

Have you seen the video? Eduardo and Djibril Cisse eat your heart out.

Unfortunately yes, it's not pleasant viewing. With medicine these days, I think his body will recover but the mental comeback will be so difficult. 

• 4 weeks later...

Love to the Cavs. Cleveland in full-on championship mode, although giving up Wiggins is silly. Although he is just potential at the minute, I think he will become a very good player in a few years, him and Kyrie could have been the future. But, as stated, it's been so long since Cleveland had anything good happen to their teams, it's "win-now". Good luck to them

Love to the Cavs. Cleveland in full-on championship mode, although giving up Wiggins is silly. Although he is just potential at the minute, I think he will become a very good player in a few years, him and Kyrie could have been the future. But, as stated, it's been so long since Cleveland had anything good happen to their teams, it's "win-now". Good luck to them

Tbh I despise Lebron so much I hope they crash and burn.

• 2 months later...

Archived