Ross McCormack

P12tfc

First time post with some news I'm sure you will like which has come " straight from the horses mouth " Ross McCormack is heading for talks with mcclaren on Friday after the two clubs agreed a fee. This is reflected in sky bets odds going from 18/1 to 7/2.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see us buying McCormack or for that matter McCormack being interested in coming to us. He'd only be a squad rotation player as he wouldn't get ahead of the trusted Martin who fits our system perfectly. And I also can't see us spending the money that would be required to get a player of McCormack's standards, let's stick with getting Graham for now

First time post with some news I'm sure you will like which has come " straight from the horses mouth " Ross McCormack is heading for talks with mcclaren on Friday after the two clubs agreed a fee. This is reflected in sky bets odds going from 18/1 to 7/2.

Who's your horse source??

I can't see us buying McCormack or for that matter McCormack being interested in coming to us. He'd only be a squad rotation player as he wouldn't get ahead of the trusted Martin who fits our system perfectly. And I also can't see us spending the money that would be required to get a player of McCormack's standards, let's stick with getting Graham for now

Danny Graham would be a poor signing  :ph34r:

Whether you believe me or not is your call. Facts are Ross IS meeting Derby representatives for talks on Friday. If the transfer goes ahead or not I don't know but the two clubs HAVE agreed a fee

Ross McCormack would be an insane signing. I watched him a lot last season, he was easily the best in the league by some way.

I'd love it to be true, and for some reason my gut is telling me it is (which is unusual).

I fancy this, I don't know why.

Ross McCormack would be an insane signing. I watched him a lot last season, he was easily the best in the league by some way.

I'd love it to be true, and for some reason my gut is telling me it is (which is unusual).

I fancy this, I don't know why.

How big is your gut?

Archived