Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eddie says the £750,000 release clause is bullshit !!!!!!!!

He's the best midfielder in the championship , fact

And if he had played the play off final he'd be playing for a premiership club instead of premiership clubs trying to prise him away

My word, people need to look at what they're typing.

Firstly, he probably favourited that tweet because it was a nice comment about him being a good possible signing, it doesn't mean he's off. Also, how on EARTH would he be insane to turn it down? WHat are you f*cking on? Of all the PL teams to sign for, QPR must be the most unreliable one going. They've got a ton of players so there's no guaranteed starters and there's always the possibility of more coming in each window, especially with 'Arry at the helm.

Why would Bryso risk sitting on a PL bench when he's at the peak of his career? He seems level-headed and we've been good to him, player of the year twice now? He won't be in a hurry to leave us if it's bloody QPR who have come calling.

If it's someone like Villa, Stoke, Swansea, Hull, Sunderland or even Celtic who are interested that's when we should worry.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't post something that is not work safe without a warning. I just clicked on that twitter account to see who this Kieron Lee is and just flashed on my big screen as my boss was walking behind me. I hope no one saw this behind me.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't post something that is not work safe without a warning. I just clicked on that twitter account to see who this Kieron Lee is and just flashed on my big screen as my boss was walking behind me. I hope no one saw this behind me.

Work safe? Surely posting on forums whilst at work isn't something you should be doing either

1. Eddie says the £750,000 release clause is bullshit !!!!!!!!

2. He's the best midfielder in the championship , fact

3. And if he had played the play off final he'd be playing for a premiership club instead of premiership clubs trying to prise him away

1. Logical reasoning. If he had a £750k release clause, it surely would have been exercised in either of the last two transfer windows - it wasn't, therefore he hasn't (got a £750k release clause)

2. Opinion is not fact, even in Scotland. He is a very good championship midfielder, and he is certainly one of the best of his type, but to categorically state that he is the best is quite a leap. In my opinion, he isn't even the best midfielder at Derby.

3. Bryson's season tailed off around the time that Hendrick kicked on. Again, the difference between opinion and fact. 

Your support for Bryson is laudable - as is your nation's aversion to salad.

Work safe? Surely posting on forums whilst at work isn't something you should be doing either

We're not all unemployed, you know.

Slightly surprised some saying that he'd be daft not to go, I'd say the exact opposite.

Surely QPR will almost certainly be back down the year after (they are about as weak as the team Davies took up for us in Premiership terms and have a very ageing squad to boot) while we have an outstanding chance of promotion as things stand.

We also have players who are young and should improve massively in the next few years and are currently in my book already a superior team to them (despite the playoff loss).

If it was another year or two down the line and things hadn't progressed I would probably say fair enough but surely he must see we are on the cusp of something great here if we all stick together.

Slightly surprised some saying that he'd be daft not to go, I'd say the exact opposite.

Surely QPR will almost certainly be back down the year after (they are about as weak as the team Davies took up for us in Premiership terms and have a very ageing squad to boot) while we have an outstanding chance of promotion as things stand.

We also have players who are young and should improve massively in the next few years and are currently in my book already a superior team to them (despite the playoff loss).

If it was another year or two down the line and things hadn't progressed I would probably say fair enough but surely he must see we are on the cusp of something great here if we all stick together.

QPR can afford players on 100k-a-week deals.

They won't be looking at Bryson. I'd almost gurantee that. 

They're more likely to sign Ever Banega...etc 

me too... my boss thought it was hilarious...

I mean... what boss? Batman has no boss...

Archived