Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

Why will QPR struggle to pay his wages? They are backed by hugely wealthy individuals and now have a PL windfall to play with. It may be that they have to pay a FFP fine (although I doubt they will ever be asked for a penny) - but sadly they have the finances to do so and still double Bryson's salary. Even if they get relegated again they have enhanced parachute payments to mitigate losses and Bryson would be a very usefull player to have in a Championship title campaign.

Barring massive spending they will get relegated. With massive spending they will probably get relegated. Their squad requires a huge overhaul. They are not ''backed'' by huge wealthy individuals. They are owned by some of which the poorest is the only one willing to throw money at them (my understanding). Tony only has so much money he can throw at QPR. They are in huge debt as it is. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally i dont think bryson would leave, yes youd be playing in the premier league with higher wages, but derby wont be in the championship for much longer, and id put us to be a much more stable and become an 'established' premier league side than wat qpr would become, plus its the idea of leaving one of the best coaching setups in football, leaving a group of lads you know and get along with brilliantly, and leaving a football side that play football, plus theres no gaurantee of being nothing more than coming off the bench in majority of their games or a 'cup player' whereas here hes effectively no.1 CM

i think hed be mad to leave and i hope he know it

750k release clause is cod waffle. There's no way the manager/staff would let Bryson have such a low release clause after these last 2 seasons. If they were to offer 4 + mil.. Then maybe, but there's no way he's goin for less than a mil.

Although we all know how ***** QPR are, Bryson would be mad to turn this down.....if it's true. A good 4 million offer would seal the deal IMO. He'll always be a Ram legend though.

This whole thing stinks of John Brayford doesn't it

If Bryson were to leave, our midfield two for next season would be Hendrick and Hughes. The fact that we could possibly sell a 16 goal a season midfielder and be left with that midfield is pretty impressive really, just shows the strength of our squad.

If Bryson were to leave, our midfield two for next season would be Hendrick and Hughes. The fact that we could possibly sell a 16 goal a season midfielder and be left with that midfield is pretty impressive really, just shows the strength of our squad.

stop posting sensible and factual posts ffs man we want hysteria and betrayel! we want drama! :ph34r:

Archived