The official I don't care about England thread

Day

I can't raise the same level of enthusiasm for the current national side , as i could when Toddy , Mac , Wrighty  etc.

were involved , I was absolutely gutted for Zak in his brief appearance against Poland..

Now i just think 'oh well , we've lost , again '..

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you know that they spend every day telling themselves and everyone else how great they are because of.........

Interviews.

He's the best, we've got great players, best in the world, best league in the world, as good as Messi, he's our Ronaldo, our time to shine, get in any team in the world etc etc

I just see them as like a QPR. Big egos. Big money.

Paul Scholes stepped away saying that there were too many big time Charlie's. I just see greed and arrogance. Plus I can't put club prejudice to one side.

Interviews.

He's the best, we've got great players, best in the world, best league in the world, as good as Messi, he's our Ronaldo, our time to shine, get in any team in the world etc etc

I just see them as like a QPR. Big egos. Big money.

Paul Scholes stepped away saying that there were too many big time Charlie's. I just see greed and arrogance. Plus I can't put club prejudice to one side.

Pick and chose your qoutes...mix them up a bit...and read into it whatever you like...great logic.

I am pretty sure that every single England player and management team interviewed before this World Cup said exactly the same... We are in a transition, we are going out there to do our best etc etc.

Pick and chose your qoutes...mix them up a bit...and read into it whatever you like...great logic.

I am pretty sure that every single England player and management team interviewed before this World Cup said exactly the same... We are in a transition, we are going out there to do our best etc etc.

This is the "I don't care about England" thread you know?

I just told you what Paul Scholes said and what England players sound like to me when they give interviews over the years. They're an ugly part of a greedy league. I'm not going to go and find every interview for you. I don't understand what you mean "mix them up and read whatever you like". Did you want me to come back with a million links to interviews? I don't care enough. I didn't build them up before the tournament and I'm not disappointed now. I'm just not arsed. Neither are quite a few people apparently.

I'm not patriotic either. I'm English because I was born here. Things like the EDL are hilarious. People are people. Fat, thin, black, white. I don't like any of them

Tonight, I'm a Yank.

Me too mate, put those arrogant tosspots out, bye grease ball :cool:  :lol:

Varela's equaliser deep into injury time kept Portugal in the World Cup following a dramatic draw with USA.

The substitute dived in to head in a Cristiano Ronaldo cross after it looked like Clint Dempsey had won it for USA.

Portugal were ahead through Nani, but Jermaine Jones's superb strike levelled the scores just after an hour.

A draw between Germany and USA will see both progress from Group G, while Portugal must beat Ghana to have any chance of progressing into the last 16.

(bbc sport)

This is the "I don't care about England" thread you know?

I just told you what Paul Scholes said and what England players sound like to me when they give interviews over the years. They're an ugly part of a greedy league. I'm not going to go and find every interview for you. I don't understand what you mean "mix them up and read whatever you like". Did you want me to come back with a million links to interviews? I don't care enough. I didn't build them up before the tournament and I'm not disappointed now. I'm just not arsed. Neither are quite a few people apparently.

I'm not patriotic either. I'm English because I was born here. Things like the EDL are hilarious. People are people. Fat, thin, black, white. I don't like any of them

Or Paul scholes retired to spend more time with his family.....shock horror.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/3531982.stm

No one built them up before the tournament-that's my point exactly.

They lost narrowly to a very good Italian team and then to a decent team with the best striker in the world scoring.

Nothing to be ashamed of at all.

I don't know what that means, but I love the top result when you google it  :lol:

Bloody cliques on this site, honestly... :ph34r: All I know is that I should probably feel insulted

Dirty Filthy SchweinHund Pig Dog. The letters may be used in any sequence, but we'll know what you mean. Google asks me whether I mean 'fishpond', but I never mentioned Conor Sammon at all.

I don't know what that means, but I love the top result when you google it  :lol:

Bloody cliques on this site, honestly... :ph34r: All I know is that I should probably feel insulted

Basicly it means "I wish I had courage to be like you".

Or a least that's how I read it (and I hear it a lot)...

Archived