The official I don't care about England thread

Day

Am I allowed to post the laughing chimp in here when England fail to get out the group stages?

This thread you can post what you like, laughing chimp, Jim Carey dancing gifs, whatever floats your boat

"http://www.netanimations.net/Laughing-chimp-gif-animation" alt="Laughing-chimp-gif-animation">

"http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-animated-picture-of-dancing-green-monkey" alt="Moving-animated-picture-of-dancing-green">

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just had a good look at my official 2014 World Cup Wall Chart.....and I don't know why, I can't see Scotland on it anywhere.....?

Hang on, let me get out my Euro 2012 wall chart, see where they are on that.....hang on.....!

And 2014 World Cup.....? Etc etc etc etc

Third world nation and the sooner they stop leaching off us the better.

I don't get it. Scotland would have loved to be in England's position now?

I bet San Marino aren't laughing at Spain.

It's like Forest with their Zamora flag. Small time.

Don't embarrass yourselves. I bet England fans didn't think about Scotland once during qualifying never mind the World Cup?

Remember the days when Ingerland used to sneak their way through to quarters and even semis only to feck it up usually on penalties. When the whole nation hyper ventilated on hype, expectation, nationalism with a smattering of jingoism. The final implosion was quite orgasmic.

Now, struggling to stir a semi.

My, how the mighty have fallen.

Remember when Scotland used to qualify for tournaments? No me neither.

If your memory was good enough to remember actually qualifying for a tournament you would understand the irony of mocking England and having the Costa Rica flag as your avatar.

Martin Samuel, Chief Sports Writer, two weeks ago espousing how even though expectations were low, the boys will go far 'cos the draw has fallen perfectly. A draw against Italy, win against Uruguay, then knowing how many needed against the diddy team, fill our boots time. Then next round a piece of cake 'cos it's likely to be another diddy team.

Even when you're *****, you can't help yourselves. Your media arrogance knows no bounds.

Against Italy, the locals support the Italians

Against Uruguay , the locals support the Uruguayans

Against Costa Rica, the locals support the Costa Ricans

Why is that?

Does anyone outside England, think you were unlucky. No

Does anyone outside England feel sorry for you. No

Everyone outside England is laughing at your football team.

No one cares about England anymore.

Why is that?

Martin Samuel, Chief Sports Writer, two weeks ago espousing how even though expectations were low, the boys will go far 'cos the draw has fallen perfectly. A draw against Italy, win against Uruguay, then knowing how many needed against the diddy team, fill our boots time. Then next round a piece of cake 'cos it's likely to be another diddy team.

Even when you're *****, you can't help yourselves. Your media arrogance knows no bounds.

Why is that?

Why is that?

Because they are not English?

Must admit is becoming hard for us living in the shadow of Scotland.

Why is that?

Why is that?

There are two sets of people in the world....

English....and those that wish they were English.

About Scotland.

Obviously, they are inferior, but looking at the qualifying groups for the last two major tournaments...

World Cup 2014

Belgium

Croatia

Serbia

Scotland

Wales

Macedonia

Euro 2012

Spain

Czech Republic

Scotland

Lithuania

Liechtenstein

I wouldn't actually fancy England to qualify through either of them.

Although I probably wouldn't back Scotland to qualify through England's either.

What's the billow about our media being up themselves. I can't remember a story doing anything but say we have a slim chance if getting out of the group. Not been in our faces about anything.

Where as Scottish media can't be in your face about football because they're *****.

Do think England are arrogant though. It's the only reason I don't like them because they spend every day telling themselves and each other how great they are.

People do like to see England get stuffed just like people like to see QPR get stuffed.

Still, Scotland fans hammering England is like England fans hammering Spain. You've got bigger problems. You'd swap losing positions

I will be honest (not sure if anyone else feels the same) I really I do not care for England in any way as I do for Derby. I am not sure if this is half the problem with the way English public are but I really couldnt care less if they qualified for a major tournament or got out the group stage or whatever so long as Derby do well it really doesnt matter.

I was far more excited about our transfer window than I was about the England side.

My only disappointment as far as England is concerned is that I know that their under performance genuinely hurts a lot of people, and honestly i feel really sorry for them and that does make me feel rather deflated, its a shame really but thats my stance on it these days.

I feel almost as a turn coat saying this but as bad as it sound but only a great world cup performance could ever rekindle my desire for England. 

Do think England are arrogant though. It's the only reason I don't like them because they spend every day telling themselves and each other how great they are.

People do like to see England get stuffed just like people like to see QPR get stuffed.

Still, Scotland fans hammering England is like England fans hammering Spain. You've got bigger problems. You'd swap losing positions

And you know that they spend every day telling themselves and everyone else how great they are because of.........

Archived