The official I don't care about England thread

Day

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerrard is not one of England's best midfielders. Let it go. Been living off his name for ages with the national side.

He could take a **** on the pitch at Anfield and the media would tell heroic stories about him.

Might as well bring Beckham back in if you love 50 yard passes. They can pass between them then.

Hehe. Rooney will get all the stick but what about Gerrard? Woeful. Laughing chimp will be making an appearance after the Uruguay game.

Woeful? Really?

Really do not understand your attitude. Fair enough if you are not bothered but to actually revel in the team not doing well? Very strange, especially considering we have a few players that will have aspirations to go on and play for the national team.

These posters with Italian avatars are well naughty. Though maybe they're just showing support to the teams they have in the sweepstake or they have a cheeky wee bet on them or that's their actual team. Or maybe they're just taking the piss. Who knows.

Gerrard is not one of England's best midfielders. Let it go. Been living off his name for ages with the national side.

He could take a **** on the pitch at Anfield and the media would tell heroic stories about him.

Might as well bring Beckham back in if you love 50 yard passes. They can pass between them then.

How many curics?

I'm worried that you're posting on our thread.

So many rules....So terrified of being labelled a troll....Thank gawd I have JW to clarify for me.

I'm an Australian who supports Australia until we're eliminated (usually before the actual World Cup but not the last three times)...Technically, this is now but I'll wait til we spank Spain...

Then I traditionally support England until England get eliminated (or win....unless that's against the rules?), then I support the country least likely to invade.

Other than that, I like to take the p15s out of Rooney. Sometimes I take the p15s out of his possum. And his wife. Then there's Ronaldo....And a few others.

Is this the thread for me?

So many rules....So terrified of being labelled a troll....Thank gawd I have JW to clarify for me.

I'm an Australian who supports Australia until we're eliminated (usually before the actual World Cup but not the last three times)...Technically, this is now but I'll wait til we spank Spain...

Then I traditionally support England until England get eliminated (or win....unless that's against the rules?), then I support the country least likely to invade.

Other than that, I like to take the p15s out of Rooney. Sometimes I take the p15s out of his possum. And his wife. Then there's Ronaldo....And a few others.

Is this the thread for me?

Welcome to the clan.

What's happened to Keogh !!! The missus normally calls me horse.. No idea why.

:D

When you're sad, does she ask "Why the long face?"

Archived