The official I don't care about England thread

Day

I don't see why someone should have to support a country merely because they were born there. It's not like you get to choose. I don't care for international football and I don't care for the world cup but if you put a gun to my head, I'd pick Italy as my preferred winners. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we were good again.

Ooo I miss Sir Bobby Robson.

We weren't that good when he was in charge....I remember being at Wembley on more than one occasion and the whole crowd booing him as he walked around the running track....but Italia 90.....oh...we will never have a better chance....

for all those tears that flowed after the QPR game, it was nothing compared to that night...

We weren't that good when he was in charge....I remember being at Wembley on more than one occasion and the whole crowd booing him as he walked around the running track....but Italia 90.....oh...we will never have a better chance....

for all those tears that flowed after the QPR game, it was nothing compared to that night...

IIRC tears of laughter and unbridled joy. Many a Becks was sunk that night in celebration.

I don't see why someone should have to support a country merely because they were born there. It's not like you get to choose. I don't care for international football and I don't care for the world cup but if you put a gun to my head, I'd pick Italy as my preferred winners. 

I didn't choose Derby either. Nor did the vast majority of our fans I suspect. Home town club, home country, pretty simple really. Everybody else is just confused.

IIRC tears of laughter and unbridled joy. Many a Becks was sunk that night in celebration.

"I don't care what we do so long as England lose..." third world nation attitude....and go on, humour me....remind me what the sweaties did in that particular tournament......go on...tell me....

Archived