The official I don't care about England thread

Day

The World Cup starts in 6 days, I'm looking forward to it as an England fan. I'm also a Derby fan and enjoy reading the match threads on this forum, to make them more enjoyable we made it part of the forum rules that no away fans from other clubs could post in these threads so we didn't have to deal with trolls and arguments.

Now I'm aware we have Derby fans on here that have no interest in England at all, each to their own I guess if you don't want to support your country that's your choice and this is your thread to vent your hatred during the World Cup.

A World Cup section will be open later, threads for each game people wish to talk about and any other World Cup discussions.

In the England match threads you will be treated as an away fan that should have no interest in our games, as such you will not be welcome to post in these threads.

Any trolling will be removed, repeated trolling will be issued with warnings. This thread you are welcome to say what you like, cheer when Italy score, crack open the Champagne if England get knocked out.

The England match threads are there ONLY for England fans to enjoy and discuss the match, not for what year you fell out of love with England or your rants how none of the players care and all that crap we have to go through for every England game.

Neutrals, Scottish, Welsh, Swedish, Bosnian whoever use this thread to take the piss and do as you please.

First troll deleted

Second troll warning

Third goodbye

Don't say you haven't been warned 

xxx

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be doing with English people supporting another country. Boils my piss.

Depends. 

Claiming to want Scotland to do well just p1sses them off because they think we're being condescending. Of course, we are...... :D

Archived