"CB squad player"

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we assume the style remains the same, and that Wisdom and Thorne will be replaced like for like, then the obvious areas we might be able to improve are centre back and winger. Wouldn't be surprised to see us bolster that area at all.

If we assume the style remains the same, and that Wisdom and Thorne will be replaced like for like, then the obvious areas we might be able to improve are centre back and winger. Wouldn't be surprised to see us bolster that area at all.

I agree. Need legitimate centre back competition. Whitbread isn't it. I'd also like to think we can get a better first choice than Jamie Ward.

But Keogh's mistake in the Final will stay with me for the rest of my life :( heartbreaking

i think bucko's was a biagger mistake, didnt close down hoilett and made a real hash of trying to tackle him when he finally decided to, now ive said that, brace myself :pinch:

i think bucko's was a biagger mistake, didnt close down hoilett and made a real hash of trying to tackle him when he finally decided to, now ive said that, brace myself :pinch:

i'm with you on that Keoghs - was unlucky, Bucko should have gone through him.

CB squad player sounds un-resourceful, first team competition CB for Buxton I'd prefer. Agreed we need a new CB, and I don't really care if it's a free but he has to be quality.

Who's out in the market? I'm not very informed on current free agent CB's?

CB squad player sounds un-resourceful, first team competition CB for Buxton I'd prefer. Agreed we need a new CB, and I don't really care if it's a free but he has to be quality.

Who's out in the market? I'm not very informed on current free agent CB's?

Try this website, you can filter on what you want. http://www.thepfa.com/transferlist/listedplayers/sortbydate/cb/outofcontract/-1/pro/-1/1/

Carlos Cuellar seems to be the best.

Why bring in cover?

Bring a player that is better than the current players. That would improve our defence.

Two good centre halves and a top centre half is better than 3 good centre halves.

Why bring in cover?

Bring a player that is better than the current players. That would improve our defence.

Two good centre halves and a top centre half is better than 3 good centre halves.

Exactly.

Leander Seimen:

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2013/11/01/leander-siemann-arsenals-next-german-superstar/

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/leander-siemann/profil/spieler/182211

Seems more of a fringe player actually. Would rather a young 18 year old who played in a champions league academy for 3 years and took part in UEFA tournaments than 32 year old championship driftwood tbh.

Archived