World Championship in ice hockey

Cisse

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finland got to the finals against with Russia with a very young team. We will lose the final but still a great result for our team. And we beat Sweden. :)

Thx for not mentioning that you beat Canada in the 1/4's too!

Every year in May I'm baffled. In ice hockey World Championship tournament where ever it is hosted you can see all the fans all over the world having fun together in the stands and outside the hockey rinks. Come World Cup football and you can expect blood bath or at least fights and other violance.

Why is that ?

Isn't that the 8th time you've asked me that.

No i'm not banned Daveo sent me a DM saying i'm in the clear but he's fed up of the amount of Finn's on here.

Your next my son.

I think it was 9th. Actually this forum could use some more Finns. I will be starting the Finnish Derby County group soon so it won't be long.

But really, you didn't get banned ?

Every year in May I'm baffled. In ice hockey World Championship tournament where ever it is hosted you can see all the fans all over the world having fun together in the stands and outside the hockey rinks. Come World Cup football and you can expect blood bath or at least fights and other violance.

Why is that ?

Hockey can be violent and the players often punch eachother. They still shake hands at the end of the game. It's all about respect.

Hockey can be violent and the players often punch eachother. They still shake hands at the end of the game. It's all about respect.

But why can't football fans celebrate together in World Cup like fans do in ice hockey ? The fans sit next to each other in games and drink beer afterwards in pubs and bars and there is no problems. In football all kind of security stuff is done and still people get stabbed, shot and beaten.

Archived