NHL

Cisse

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This was a few weeks ago when Rich Peverley had a heart attack on the bench at a Dallas game. He did indeed want to come back in the game as soon as they saved him. It is a bit cheesy but the comparison to LeBron and basketball gave me a chuckle

"BisQ3ixIUAAIZtL" alt="BisQ3ixIUAAIZtL">

This was a few weeks ago when Rich Peverley had a heart attack on the bench at a Dallas game. He did indeed want to come back in the game as soon as they saved him. It is a bit cheesy but the comparison to LeBron and basketball gave me a chuckle

"BisQ3ixIUAAIZtL" alt="BisQ3ixIUAAIZtL">

So the diffrence with hockey player and basketballist is...

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching Ryan Smyth's post game retirement festivities today and somehow it felt like someone had died or at least was going to. Funny thing that when a guy who you have never met retires you can still feel some sadness about it.

I was an Oilers fan as a kid because of Jari Kurri. He was from the team I supported as a kid. But basically I have always been fan of certain players more than teams. I do hope though that St. Louis Blues would get the cup in a few years time since I like how they have worked with their team. Also would like to see Tampa Bay doing well with Yzerman in charge.

I was an Oilers fan as a kid because of Jari Kurri. He was from the team I supported as a kid. But basically I have always been fan of certain players more than teams. I do hope though that St. Louis Blues would get the cup in a few years time since I like how they have worked with their team. Also would like to see Tampa Bay doing well with Yzerman in charge.

Well Tampa got swept by the Habs and the Blues are 3-2 down to Chicago. Eerily St. Louis has had identical results to last years first round vs LA

Well Tampa got swept by the Habs and the Blues are 3-2 down to Chicago. Eerily St. Louis has had identical results to last years first round vs LA

Blues needs a true franchise player and Tampa are lost without St.Louis and Lecavalier.

Blues needs a true franchise player and Tampa are lost without St.Louis and Lecavalier.

I think St. Louis is close, but the West is so tough. Tampa are such a small market that I think they have had their turn, unless the Yzerman factor works wonders for them

What would you like to see Senators do the next 2-3 years time. What's your draft number this summer and what should be done with it ?

We don't have a first rounder this year, gave it Anaheim in the Bobby Ryan trade. We need to trade Spezza for a true top 4 defenceman. We have Karlsson who is a superstar and fun to watch but not necessarily a shutdown D, and perhaps Methot as a legit top 4 guy. But we then have a lot of young guys who might develop but need a bit of time and easier minutes. We have Lehner as the heir apparent to Anderson in goal and lots of talent and youth at forward. We need to re-sign Ryan and MacArthur both RFAs after next season and make a run whilst we have Karlsson and Turris on excellent contracts. The owner though won't spend to the cap and is obsessed with ponts per dollar even though the league is just based on points!!

We don't have a first rounder this year, gave it Anaheim in the Bobby Ryan trade. We need to trade Spezza for a true top 4 defenceman. We have Karlsson who is a superstar and fun to watch but not necessarily a shutdown D, and perhaps Methot as a legit top 4 guy. But we then have a lot of young guys who might develop but need a bit of time and easier minutes. We have Lehner as the heir apparent to Anderson in goal and lots of talent and youth at forward. We need to re-sign Ryan and MacArthur both RFAs after next season and make a run whilst we have Karlsson and Turris on excellent contracts. The owner though won't spend to the cap and is obsessed with ponts per dollar even though the league is just based on points!!

How about trading Karlsson to build the team ?

Archived