NHL

Cisse

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rooting for Sharks too. I think they deserve it this year. I'm not entirely comfortable with their goalie, though I haven't seen him play enough to really trust him. Should be a good series between those teams.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Gutted the bolts couldn't find a way through last night...soft goal to give away for the winner too..

I would have liked them to get the cup. Injuries hurt them too much. Next season they won't have Stamkos anymore. Probably.

23 minutes ago, Cisse said:

I would have liked them to get the cup. Injuries hurt them too much. Next season they won't have Stamkos anymore. Probably.

Where do you think he'll end up? Toronto has to be the favourite.

I think we could get him but we need to move some pieces around. Trade/buyout Glass, Girardi and Staal and probably trade Stepan. That would give us enough cap space and hopefully we could re-sign Yandle as well.

6 hours ago, Posh Ram said:

Where do you think he'll end up? Toronto has to be the favourite.

I think we could get him but we need to move some pieces around. Trade/buyout Glass, Girardi and Staal and probably trade Stepan. That would give us enough cap space and hopefully we could re-sign Yandle as well.

I believe Toronto might get him. Babcock will build a good franchise there. I think there is a chance he could stay at Tampa after all. Rangers should consider trading Nash so they could bring Stamkos in.

13 minutes ago, Cisse said:

I believe Toronto might get him. Babcock will build a good franchise there. I think there is a chance he could stay at Tampa after all. Rangers should consider trading Nash so they could bring Stamkos in.

Yeah I wouldn't mind trading Nash. If we hold back a bit of salary then he's really valuable. Would like to try for something around Stepan or Nash and Shattenkirk.

If I was GM of the Rangers I'd let go of E. Staal and Yandle and tried to make a some kind of trade envolving Nash and Shattenkirk. Sign Stamkos and David Backes and then see what you need just before the trade deadline. Easy. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Up late watching the Rangers hold onto a 2-1 lead for dear life. Watching us throw away a 2-1 lead in game 2 was like watching Derby on ice, completely choked.

Haven't watched any hockey for ages, forgot how much I love the game. Fast, physical and skillful. 

Hopefully win this one and take it to 2-2. Nash is turning up tonight.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-4-19 at 02:05, Leicester Ram said:

Up late watching the Rangers hold onto a 2-1 lead for dear life. Watching us throw away a 2-1 lead in game 2 was like watching Derby on ice, completely choked.

Haven't watched any hockey for ages, forgot how much I love the game. Fast, physical and skillful. 

Hopefully win this one and take it to 2-2. Nash is turning up tonight.

Choked again. Stayed up for all the Rangers games. Painful. Stephan pointless. 

3 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Derby on Ice™

That's exactly what the Mrs said. I picked Derby at about 7 and the blueshirts at around 9. I am 35 now, and it's been a fairly brutal ride. You'd get less for double homicide. 

Archived