NHL

Cisse

I too think that St. Louis is close. I have faith in Yzerman. Stamkos, Hedman and Drouin is something to build on. They need to replace Salo and Öhlund and get a top goalie.

Forgot the Bolts had Drouin, he is going nuts in the QJMHL playoffs, could he be the new St. Louis? His sze is always going to be his question mark in the big league... Bishop has done really well (he was injured for the playoffs) and he could be the real deal (got him from Ottawa!)

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot the Bolts had Drouin, he is going nuts in the QJMHL playoffs, could he be the new St. Louis? His sze is always going to be his question mark in the big league... Bishop has done really well (he was injured for the playoffs) and he could be the real deal (got him from Ottawa!)

I believe Drouin can top likes of Steve Sullivan and Brian Gionta easily. To have Stamkos and Drouin in power play a couple of years from now is something to look for. I've seen so many goalies over the years that I won't trust their ability to close series before they have done it. Bishop could win something in the future.

I believe Drouin can top likes of Steve Sullivan and Brian Gionta easily. To have Stamkos and Drouin in power play a couple of years from now is something to look for. I've seen so many goalies over the years that I won't trust their ability to close series before they have done it. Bishop could win something in the future.

Sorry had to take the dog for a walk! Yes Drouin setting up Stamkos could be like Gretzky setting up Kurri! But would they have the supporting cast?

If you could get Shea Weber ? :rolleyes:

Well maybe... In one game against them this year he injured our goalie and one of our defenceman with his slapshot, that thing is scary! Be interesting to see how Nashville go now, losing Legwand at the deadline and then Trotz at the end of their season...

Palat, Callahan and Filppula can score more points for sure. I think they should get one experienced offensive winger and a work horse like Leo Komarow who is available and whom Yzerman is watching.

I think Predators have messed up so long with their GM department and having Trotz too long that the change has to come now.

They have Rinne, Weber and Seth Jones who will develope a class player shortly. They need an offensive center and a sniper for the next season. They can't win every game 2-1.

I haven't had the time to follow who are the most sought after free agents next summer ?

Avs just can't seem to win away. Game 7 at the can tomorrow night though. Duchenes back now, but Mckinnon is on fire!

The Avs offense is so young. When your expectations is on a rookie forward and the youngest captain in NHL you have a bright future but also a big possibility to start an early offseason.

The Avs offense is so young. When your expectations is on a rookie forward and the youngest captain in NHL you have a bright future but also a big possibility to start an early offseason.

If they can keep this years roster together then they should make the play offs next year. The young guys will only improve. Its anyone s guess how good Mckinnon could be.

If they can keep this years roster together then they should make the play offs next year. The young guys will only improve. Its anyone s guess how good Mckinnon could be.

Landeskog will get awesome too. A bit skeptical how Roy can keep things going forward. Not saying he can't though.

One thing I've always wondered about ice hockey. Seeing as how the goals are so small, why don't teams get a fat bloke to be goal minder? I mean a really fat bloke. Put him in a helmet, face shield and padding and just sit him in front of the goal and tell him not to move?

One thing I've always wondered about ice hockey. Seeing as how the goals are so small, why don't teams get a fat bloke to be goal minder? I mean a really fat bloke. Put him in a helmet, face shield and padding and just sit him in front of the goal and tell him not to move?

You can always shoot upstairs. And I would guess the fat bloke doesn't have a real fast glove or blocker.

Archived