COMPETITION - WIN A CLASSIC RAMS RETRO SHIRT!

Day

I once won a tin of peaches at a raffle. I bought my ticket and I won my peaches.

If we stuck Conor Sammon in a Jumble Sale or a Car Boot Sale, do you reckon anyone would buy him?

Fancy swapping those peaches for Sammon?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought the bottom one but RamNut spoilt it for me... Made well though, really like the Fly British Midland one.

What's the fit like on the one you bought?

I very often find that any item of clothing to do with the club is a slimmer fit than usual clothes.

What's the fit like on the one you bought?

I very often find that any item of clothing to do with the club is a slimmer fit than usual clothes.

Yeah, i'd buy a size up if I was you mate, i'm normally a medium in everything but I tried one on and it was too tight.

Yeah, i'd buy a size up if I was you mate, i'm normally a medium in everything but I tried one on and it was too tight.

Ah, I bought my usual size small :unsure:

If it doesn't fit, at least they do free returns (which surprised me seeing as most companies make you pay to send it back).

Competition closes midnight Friday 21st of March 2014.........

Bound to be a shed load of late entrants thinking this works like e-bay or moaning why they didn't win when they haven't entered or p1ssed up people getting all anxious about another Saturday ahead of cutiing the grass at lunch time, erm is there a game on this Saturday lunch time?...............

Oh aye Chelsea v Arsenal, better not bother popping down the pub to cut the grass then!!! 

Anyone seen my flymo?

Looks like I'll have to stay happy with my tin of peaches.

Received an e-mail thanking myself for taking the time to enter the compeitition, with a discount code of £5 off a next order with them, I've just had a look on their website again, and not a tin of peaches to be had anywhere. 

I wonder which steps I have to climb up, for my losers medal, and can the discount code be traded in for £5 at anyones raffle?

Oh no Billy Davies has just dropped me a line to see if I want 5 t-shirts for £5, I'm giving him 0, absolutely 0 and he's lucky to be getting 0. 

Archived