COMPETITION - WIN A CLASSIC RAMS RETRO SHIRT!

Day

COMPETITION - WIN A CLASSIC RAMS RETRO SHIRT!

We’ve partnered up with www.CampoRetro.com who have started a new line in selling classic retro football clothing from yesteryear.

Campo Retro is a newly formed retro sports brand with years of experience in sports retail, they don’t simply sell ‘classic football shirts’, they tell the stories behind the shirts; the great moments, the near misses, the icons, the nostalgia.

And we’re pleased to say that we’re now offering you the chance to win some of this quality cloth!

To win your choice of shirt from their collection of classic Derby County retro shirts, answer the simple question below and email it to them at competitions@camposports.com with your forum username and registered email address (winner will be checked), it couldn't be easier to enter!

WHO IS DERBY COUNTY'S ALL TIME RECORD SCORER?

Campo Retro will select the winner at random and email you asking for your choice of shirt, size, and delivery address and then send you your choice of vintage Rams nostalgia direct! People who enter but don't win will ALL get an exclusive discount code to use in the future with them.

Competition closes midnight Friday 21st of March 2014... GOOD LUCK!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the e-mail have to be a set format?

What's the subject title, etc? I can't believe such a generic e-mail address has been set aside just for us?

I think when they get a load of emails with Conor Sammon in they will know its Derby.

I once won a tin of peaches at a raffle. I bought my ticket and I won my peaches.

If we stuck Conor Sammon in a Jumble Sale or a Car Boot Sale, do you reckon anyone would buy him? 

Ermmm......Go on I'll give you a quid, if you throw me in a bag of chips, and plenty of vinegar, lovely, thanks.

And as for that FA charity shield shirt......well it's got my name on it.....well it hasn't, but you know what I mean :)

Thank you Kevin Hector... now to decide which shirt I'll pick..  :ph34r:

Didn't I mention that mods can't enter?....damn sorry. :p

Just thought I'd mention that if a mod does bag it don't blame me, I literally have no part in this competition other than posting it up!

Get entering boys and girls, you've got to be in it to win it!

Archived