Nigel Clough

mcsilks

Nigel Clough  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What happened to this forum? Constant abuse of powers. I'm pretty disappointed that I actually made a donation now.

Really? Sorry to hear that :-(.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing devils advocate here - but don't be disgruntled people, a lot of stuff on here is said very tongue in cheek, not designed to cause offence or upset.

But if I may have an opinion on the Clough threads, personally I don't have a problem with him or anyone who posts a thread about him and his progress. If I'm not intetested in a thread, I simply don't read it, unless I think it needs moderating.

I will say too I think it's a shame posters who start them are labelled as wums or trolls by others who see thier opinion as the only and right one. Maybe this thread is surplus as tbf there are others but that doesn't mean the poster should be ridiculed for it, it's hardly a crime now is it. I happen to think mcsilks is offering a genuine opinion, that is all.

As for the thread title being changed, isn't that harmless too? Is it really worth arguing over?

I'll leave it up to you lot to decide.

Peace man.

Blimey, never seen owt like it......7 wins in a row?

The x has been removed, wasn't guilty and if anyone wants donations back PM me and I'll quite happily refund you and disable your accounts. Probably isn't the forum for those without a sense of humour.

Blimey, never seen owt like it......7 wins in a row?

The x has been removed, wasn't guilty and if anyone wants donations back PM me and I'll quite happily refund you and disable your accounts. Probably isn't the forum for those without a sense of humour.

Many of my customers have said to me that I don't have a sense of humour what so ever. Can I still stay on the forum ? Pleeeeaaase.

Archived