.c

David

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remembered what happened now.

Went out with £30, left bank card at home determined not to get wankered.

Had a pint in Wetherspoons

Another in a pub with a crazy man dancing

Went to meet a mate at a 30th birthday, the pub had a live band that was terrible and beer pong. Had one.

Left and went next door, almost fell over in the toilets, piss and puke all over the place, wasn't pretty. This woman kept bending over in front of us with a dress so short you could see half her arse. Was rude not to stare.

Moved on to a chav filled pub, I ID'd one lad as he only looked 12, got his driving licence out and he was 18.

Now at this point we was a tad tipsy, we walked into this pub that we used to hand flyers out for like 10 years ago. They tried to charge us entry and I did the do you know who we are line, didn't work and I paid £2 to get us in. Got a drink and straight away we knew something wasn't right, there was a tranny DJ playing YMCA with some Chinese kids with back packs on doing the dance moves. Finished the drink and thought sod it let's have another, went to the bar and this guy is leaning against it staring at my mate, I nudge him and he looks across, the guy winks back. I look the other way trying not to laugh and 2 guys are eating each other's face off.

We was in a gay bar and for entertainment purposes we stayed, plus the fact this women started talking to us and buying us bottles.

At this point I'm not sure how much I've drank or how I ended up sat outside on the street, my mate finally came out and we went on to a little shitty club, next thing I remember pulling my phone out spilling half my pint and seeing it was 4am.

Went to find mate, got outside and flagged down a taxi. 2 random women jumped in and gave the addresses of where they was off, not having a clue where we was off or why we just sat there in silence. The women got out at separate addresses without even offering any money or sexual favours. Taxi pulls up at my house, £23 it was up to, errr mate I've only got a tenner, don't worry I've got this.

Woke up this morning in the cat bad, still drunk.

Somewhere before the cat bed I must have come online.

Standard saturday in your next of the woods

Remembered what happened now.

Went out with £30, left bank card at home determined not to get wankered.

Had a pint in Wetherspoons

Another in a pub with a crazy man dancing

Went to meet a mate at a 30th birthday, the pub had a live band that was terrible and beer pong. Had one.

Left and went next door, almost fell over in the toilets, piss and puke all over the place, wasn't pretty. This woman kept bending over in front of us with a dress so short you could see half her arse. Was rude not to stare.

Moved on to a chav filled pub, I ID'd one lad as he only looked 12, got his driving licence out and he was 18.

Now at this point we was a tad tipsy, we walked into this pub that we used to hand flyers out for like 10 years ago. They tried to charge us entry and I did the do you know who we are line, didn't work and I paid £2 to get us in. Got a drink and straight away we knew something wasn't right, there was a tranny DJ playing YMCA with some Chinese kids with back packs on doing the dance moves. Finished the drink and thought sod it let's have another, went to the bar and this guy is leaning against it staring at my mate, I nudge him and he looks across, the guy winks back. I look the other way trying not to laugh and 2 guys are eating each other's face off.

We was in a gay bar and for entertainment purposes we stayed, plus the fact this women started talking to us and buying us bottles.

At this point I'm not sure how much I've drank or how I ended up sat outside on the street, my mate finally came out and we went on to a little shitty club, next thing I remember pulling my phone out spilling half my pint and seeing it was 4am.

Went to find mate, got outside and flagged down a taxi. 2 random women jumped in and gave the addresses of where they was off, not having a clue where we was off or why we just sat there in silence. The women got out at separate addresses without even offering any money or sexual favours. Taxi pulls up at my house, £23 it was up to, errr mate I've only got a tenner, don't worry I've got this.

Woke up this morning in the cat bad, still drunk.

Somewhere before the cat bed I must have come online.

you should do your own version , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf1KaRjOg9g

Archived