.c

Day

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ******, and all because of a woman, don't let ant wen rule your life. They are a ll bitches.

Tech em al

They're not all bitches Daveo,you just haven't found the right one.

Stop looking on the east coast for a start.

Move inland,say, ooh I don't know......Derby  :D

Thought you'd kicked the cyber bucket

Dont worry Alpha, ive been stalking you still, just kept enough distance so you cant get police involved again!!!

Well since working in warehouse had no time to be on here and at home I have no time what so ever but on Friday we got told we wwrre all being made redundant!! Its Sunday Im at work there is nothing to do was going to come on here and cry about how **** my life is but then saw this little beuty!!!! fell loads better now!!!

Dont worry Alpha, ive been stalking you still, just kept enough distance so you cant get police involved again!!!

Well since working in warehouse had no time to be on here and at home I have no time what so ever but on Friday we got told we wwrre all being made redundant!! Its Sunday Im at work there is nothing to do was going to come on here and cry about how **** my life is but then saw this little beuty!!!! fell loads better now!!!

I'm sorry to hear that mate. I gave up plastering for a more reliable job and they're laying folks off there too. It's getting crazy.

What do you think you'll do?

I'm sorry to hear that mate. I gave up plastering for a more reliable job and they're laying folks off there too. It's getting crazy.

What do you think you'll do?

Meh, see how much compo im entitled to and then do my HGV1 licence get out of the political b ollocks that goes on in an office enviroment!! Work for myself for a few years get some good money, retire our woman so she can spend as much time raising our daughter as possible!

All else fails try and woo Daveo and live off his fish shop profits!!!

or become a pimp

or star!!!

Meh, see how much compo im entitled to and then do my HGV1 licence get out of the political b ollocks that goes on in an office enviroment!! Work for myself for a few years get some good money, retire our woman so she can spend as much time raising our daughter as possible!

All else fails try and woo Daveo and live off his fish shop profits!!!

or become a pimp

or star!!!

Similar to my plan fella. Are you sure you're keeping your distance?!?

How tall are you? I wanted to be an star. Went to the interview and they said I'm too short. I'm 6ft 2!

Archived