George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, you lot are unreal

He WAS in the FIRST team and then got injured playing in a PREMIER league game.

He was then in rehab and went out on loan to get match fit again

I really don't understand why you think you have some right to sign a loan player. We were not like this with Lukaku and we couldn't afford him either.

I don't think our club has acted like we have a right to sign the loan player. IF GT was a first teamer/attracting other interest I could understand it but everybody now knows he is realistically available and noone else has bid for him... We expected to sign him if we were promoted but only after his outburst did we think he'd sign for us in the championship. We dont have a devine right to him but I think comparing him to Lukaku is daft as he has so many clubs wanting him on loan (eventually Everton got him) 

300+ pages on an Albion youth player. Ouch that is tragic.

A youth player that we cannot possibly be signing because you are ITK and you have said we will not get him unless we give in to Peace's demands which according to you is

I don't think our club has acted like we have a right to sign the loan player. IF GT was a first teamer/attracting other interest I could understand it but everybody now knows he is realistically available and noone else has bid for him... We expected to sign him if we were promoted but only after his outburst did we think he'd sign for us in the championship. We dont have a devine right to him but I think comparing him to Lukaku is daft as he has so many clubs wanting him on loan (eventually Everton got him) 

A youth player that we cannot possibly be signing because you are ITK and you have said we will not get him unless we give in to Peace's demands which according to you is

Can't be @rsed to read back to find out what you're all arguing about but baggie79 seems alright to me.

I guess we haven't signed him them

No surprise there then.

#notgivinguphopebecausewedolovegeorgethornexxx

For what it's worth, as a Baggies fan coming in peace (make an innuendo out of that if you so wish) and being a regular on the West Brom forums, the Baggies79 posting on here doesn't sound like our normal ITK poster. I may be mistaken but he's usually very composed with his posts, never drawn into arguments and mostly keeps his information to himself. His posts are usually well received and appreciated and I find it hard to believe they're the same person.

I'd imagine if he's happy to come here giving it the big one about having information he would be quite smug about it on our boards too. IMO this isn't the same guy. I may be wrong but it doesn't add up to me.

And without drawing the same kind of abuse other Albion fans have I'd like to point out my bemusement that you guys can pester him on Twitter, talk about him like he's the messiah, talk about how pivotal he is to your season and how you are excited for him to sign but don't think he's worth more than

Archived