George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

I thought it was definitely tomorrow not likely tomorrow, we will see! You are a joke and I will prove it tomorrow. Not being billy big spuds but this bloke is full of it, how could you sign him when you have not even had a bid accepted for him? Again we will see.

Please go and find the quote where I say that George Thorne will "definately" sign tomorrow.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was definitely tomorrow not likely tomorrow, we will see! You are a joke and I will prove it tomorrow. Not being billy big spuds but this bloke is full of it, how could you sign him when you have not even had a bid accepted for him? Again we will see.

Come on Baggie 79 answer my question

Will Thorne sign for Derby  tomorrow, not at all or not for anyone?

Oi, Baggie. Answer the man's goddamn question!

I want to know the answer too.

To be fair to Mackworth and his source, it's up to the club when they announce it. Thorne may sign with us tommorow but Derby may choose to delay until Tuesday to announce it. That is out of Mackworth's hands, he's just covering his own back if it's not announced exactly tommorow.

Btw. appreciate the updates Mackworth, fingers crossed this deal comes through.

Back off my holiday now.

Have had no wifi so not been on here since last weekend.

As you know last time I was on here I said about Hughes signing his 4 year deal and Bryson signing his new contract.

I also said George Thorne would sign the following week but then recieved news that it could be the week after.

I came on here to tell everyone and got shot down by a few.

Certain people were asking if id heard about any other signings of which I hadnt.

I have never once claimed to know everything. In fact I only know what my source hears. Its not much.

Anyway. I recieved a text on Wednesday last week to say that Thorne will be signing on Monday.

Ive not heard anything else since then.

I wasnt gonna come on here and tell you but the majority of you deserve to know.

So thats it. George Thorne will sign for Derby tomorrow.

The fee is very big (club record) but will be undisclosed.

Looking at the 4-5 million plus add ons

Baggie has a point, in that this post is as good as you saying 'definitely'.

You were right about the Hughes thing though and if Thorne signs tomorrow I'll name my first son Mackworth.

No he wont sign tomorrow, he will only sign if you pay what we want.

But is it not possible that we offer what you want tomorrow and the deal goes through in the same day?

You wouldn't know about that right now, would you? Unless you're a mind reader, of course.

And it doesn't matter who's right or wrong, you've come across as a complete nobhead from your first post to your last, well done.

I go in the executive boxes at Derby and have no problem with your club, my only issue is that I told you exactly what we wanted for GT and you all kicked off when I was only letting you know the situation from our end.

If you are so ITK why are your posts on your board so vague & never name a player until after the event?

Because if we name rourmered players they are poached by other clubs and have been many times. Just check Lescott and Baird announcements if you doubt my accuracy as I announced them both before they signed as well as many others. I dont have to prove myself to your lot. P.S I hope you sign GT as I dont think he is worth the money that we want.

Archived