"You learn something new every day"

May Contain Nuts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I've learnt that in some shops I'll have to buy jeans that claim to have a 36" waist.

I'm not sure I believe the label, but I tried on some 34s before that and actually got STUCK in them - got the button done up, couldn't undo it for about 5 minutes of fiddling and exasperated noises - the attendant must have thought I was tossing one off!

Today I've learnt that in some shops I'll have to buy jeans that claim to have a 36" waist.

I'm not sure I believe the label, but I tried on some 34s before that and actually got STUCK in them - got the button done up, couldn't undo it for about 5 minutes of fiddling and exasperated noises - the attendant must have thought I was tossing one off!

Its almost as if they make them smaller the fortnight after Christmas

Lie down to unbutton tight trousers, that's what I,my mate does.

There was just enough space in the changing room to lie down.... vertically, although I think that's actually called standing up.

3 years ago I'd never considered anything over 36" or 'medium' - it's all down to my time spent in the beer of the day thread i think.

It doesn't help that I get all my clothes from Zara (the shop, not a person) but surely a 36" waist is a 36" waist!

I've liked them all cos I like learning new things.

26 feet? blimey charlie.

Was that continuous without breaking, or did he cheat and lay out all of the curly bits in a straight head to toe line?

My own new learning.

When "friends" say let me know if there is anything I can do to help. They actually mean feck off.

Lesson learned.

I've liked them all cos I like learning new things.

26 feet? blimey charlie.

Was that continuous without breaking, or did he cheat and lay out all of the curly bits in a straight head to toe line?

My own new learning.

When "friends" say let me know if there is anything I can do to help. They actually mean feck off.

Lesson learned.

if you are really that interested, there are both pictures and a description of how she achieved it

Archived