Oldham fan stabbed after FA Cup match with Liverpool

Day

Didn't see Utch.

Joking apart, I know it sounds unbelievably sad but it really annoys me what they've done to SI, never seen so much, it was everywhere yesterday! I've packed the rare old stuff in the attic and ebayed the rest.

Haha, never been a "dresser" mate.....denim jackets and docs with a silk scarf tied round each wrist was the order of the day :blink:  :ph34r:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Function over form!

On Derby station in late 70's, mooching over the bridge when a train pulled in and these lads got off wearing girly hair, Pringle jumpers and Farah slacks. They looked like a bunch of gay golfers. We started taking the p!ss and giving it the big 'un until we realised how many of them there was. It was the West Ham "mob" and there was 10 of us from Utch taking the mick!

We finally gave them the slip somewhere by the Arboretum. :(

Could've had em tho'....... :D

Im a Ram and I have never mooched in my life!

Do they still have those " look after yer car for a quid Mr" urchins hanging around Anfield and Goodison? I always gave them the quid and the promise of another quid when I got back later if they looked after my car " special like"!!

Long story short... sounds to me like they were just mooching abaaaaaaat like rams do. Hammers enter platform right and it casually turned into a brisk mooch, which immediately turned into a full on "ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!" mooch.

We let them think they were chasing us as we led them deep into bandit country....i've said too mooch....twas mooch ado about nothing really!

Archived