Russell out until the end of the month

MrsRam

Shoulder?

Basically you know when you jump for a header and put both your arms in the air then pull your arms towards your side to generate neck power well the defender did that and then Russell simply beat him to it. It didn't look like there was malice he just tried to head the ball really hard and instead headed Johnny's head.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically you know when you jump for a header and put both your arms in the air then pull your arms towards your side to generate neck power well the defender did that and then Russell simply beat him to it. It didn't look like there was malice he just tried to head the ball really hard and instead headed Johnny's head.

I bet you're going to defend Perch too, aren't you, and he used a tactical thermonuclear weapon on Ward.

Clash of heads, no arm anywhere near him. Poorly timed challenge which should have led to a booking.

If we're going to start calling for red cards for players using arms to jump then Eustace won't last many games.

Eustace doesn't.

He's knackered after 75 minutes.

That's the last time i confide in you! No Christmas card for you next year...

I won't teach you nothin' in future. Remember, I'm a highly influential member of this forum and my opinion carries great weight

like what Red Dawn is

Not getting so much as a free kick? Stoopid arse ref. Just clocked the Ref for Sunday thread but haven't read it yet..

I trust he actually knows how to do his own job?

The challenge v russell was reckless.

As with the perch one, i suspect there was an element of trying to physically intimidate us.

I just get angry when people take the p*ss out of my Australian family, okay.

Is it true that Australians visiting the UK are just returning to the scene of the crime?

The challenge v russell was reckless.

As with the perch one, i suspect there was an element of trying to physically intimidate us.

Russell put a video of the challenge on Instagram and now I've seen it again it should definitely have been a red, absolutely shocking

Pointless moaning about it now but there was two challenges from Wigan that would have got a straight red in the prem. Absolutely no doubt whatsoever imho.

Happened more or less in front of us and it looked like a clash of heads so I can understand the refs view. Doesn't excuse what was a shocking display from the ref though - Wigan were dirty from start to finish whether it was time wasting or cynical fouls and to balance things out a bit Powell was definitely brought down by Russell.

Joke of a ref...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived