January Transfer Window

Srg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schitfa Breins is having talks at the City Ground, and is set to sign a 6 year deal on the pitch tonight in front of the Sky cameras.

#itk

I thought it was Tellin Porkiss

Lloyd Dyer is better than Tom Ince

He played a few great games ages ago. At the same time Matt Phillips was just as good.

Atleast Zaha looked too good for Championship on different occasions. Ince had a good run of form and that's it.

Still betting he never has a successful career in the Premier League. QPR and Leicester between them have about 5 more consistent wingers. Andy Reid is better.

Plus the little **** tries to act like Ronaldo. All smug and mardy and stuff. Although Ronaldo can pull it off considering he's the best winger the world has seen for a few years. Ince was possibly not even the best winger at Blackpool when he looked ok.

Alan Nixon on Twitter (@reluctantnicko)

"Blackpool have recalled Thomas Ince after his nationwide tour ... All deals off. Harsh words. Messy."

Who never saw that coming? Isn't Ince's contract up in the summer, therefore the money-grubbing parasite is going to look to negotiate massive wages and a signing-on fee?

Less money in Oyston's pocket.

It's nice for once to be an impartial observer of the transfer window, instead of waiting on tenterhooks for news of our only saleable asset like in years gone by.

Saying that, I'll still be holding my breath at about 10:58 tonight.

Archived