Feelings

Cisse

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But what do you appreciate and cherish about these books, movies and stuff ?

Certain songs identify with the moment I am in, or was in. I just feel some strange connection in those moments, whether it makes me feel on top of the world or a broken soul. The power of music!

My cake books are my bibles, they're just a constant help, aswell as inspiration :-)

Love stories, and much prefer them from a time when such things weren't overly reliant on CGI/special effects in lieu of decent acting/writing. 

Plus B&W movies tend to reflect a more naive/simpler time when society wasn't so jaded and cynical. Even movies coming out just after the war, or even during the war, are less depressing than a lot of what we get now. 

Certain songs identify with the moment I am in, or was in. I just feel some strange connection in those moments, whether it makes me feel on top of the world or a broken soul. The power of music!

Ah yes, music. I love it, certain songs from decades ago just take me back and you just remember things.

I can tell you what songs were on at Hoyland Fair in 1982. Not intentionally, I'm not that sad - but some songs just stayed with me.

I know the feeling.

To sound perhaps a trifle sad and lonely, but that kind of connection with a rare female is my aim! All I have though is songs reminding me of the feck ups! Oh woe is me.

Ah yes, music. I love it, certain songs from decades ago just take me back and you just remember things.

I can tell you what songs were on at Hoyland Fair in 1982. Not intentionally, I'm not that sad - but some songs just stayed with me.

There is one album that always takes me back to the summer of 06 (not quite as far back!) but it just captured all that was good, even if it is a dark album!!

I once lasted for the whole of bohemian rhapsody.

The middle bit nearly ended it for me, but thankfully it slows to a finish.

Gonna delete you in a minute

Archived