Chelsea game

valleyram

So where are we all for this game then? Did some of you manage to get your usual spot? What about SS crew? Where have you ended up? I'll be West lower block G. Where is the noise going to come from, or will we be hopelessly out sung? :-(

I've had to move from the south to the south east corner for this. Block K Row W.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this could also be a great opportunity for our team to be really tested against a quality premiership side (I would still have their second team any day!!).  If we do get promoted (by any means), I know this is a separate topic, but how would you play in the prem?  Go with attitude like blackpool and think, "we'll do down, and bank the money and invest" or, say "lets go for it"?. In either case, this may be an opportunity to see how we would cope facing Man Yoo, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal etc etc on a week by week basis.  Do you really want a repeat of 2005/2006?

So I say, play almost a full team.  Just hope that they are not overwhelmed by their heroes as some were against QPR a couple of weeks back.

East Stand Upper block F Row F for us.

So look directly opposite you, and then one block to the right as you look. Front row.........Mr and Mrs Ketteringram! First time for many a year I've been front row! All I could get for this one. Mrs is already worrying about the ball hitting her in the face  :lol:

So look directly opposite you, and then one block to the right as you look. Front row.........Mr and Mrs Ketteringram! First time for many a year I've been front row! All I could get for this one. Mrs is already worrying about the ball hitting her in the face :lol:

She's not watching bloody Stoke On Trent!

The only time the ball will leave the floor is when those Chelski thugs play the famous Jose long ball to whoever is pretending to be Drogba!

Don't worry, her chances are getting hit are slim considering they'll only have the ball 40% of the time.

She's not watching bloody Stoke On Trent!

The only time the ball will leave the floor is when those Chelski thugs play the famous Jose long ball to whoever is pretending to be Drogba!

Don't worry, her chances are getting hit are slim considering they'll only have the ball 40% of the time.

More like to get hit by a flying Oscar when Bucko nuts him.

So I say, play almost a full team.  Just hope that they are not overwhelmed by their heroes as some were against QPR a couple of weeks back.

Jake Buxton is a Derby player.

I heard Jose called Eric Steele a "prune faced pigeon collector".

Don't think the lads will need any more motivation after that.

Why?

Are the players pigeon fans or prune fans?

I'm taking my young 7 year old grandson to his first Rams match so I'm hoping both teams put out their strongest sides and we get a repeat of 1968

I suspect there won't be that many on here who were at that game. I took my (now late) mum to her only ever game. I'm pleased she thought all games were like that!! In truth I'd never seen one before or since. Absolutely unbelievable. Here's hoping your grandson has the same first time experience as my Mum :)

I heard Jose called Eric Steele a "prune faced pigeon collector".

Don't think the lads will need any more motivation after that.

I'd suggest he talks nicely to our goalkeeping department considering his world class strikers have scored less than Craig Bryson.

I think we should let Barker have a game.

I suspect there won't be that many on here who were at that game. I took my (now late) mum to her only ever game. I'm pleased she thought all games were like that!! In truth I'd never seen one before or since. Absolutely unbelievable. Here's hoping your grandson has the same first time experience as my Mum :)

You'd be surprised.

There's a few of us old-timers who are still around.

Archived