Chelsea game

valleyram

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

row x? nah you'll be fine its people in row z who are in danger

Row X is the back row, although I take your point. The ricochet from the stand roof above me could be fatal.

I think Chelsea will play a strong side, they have a big enough squad and are out of the league cup.

I also think we'll play our strongest available 11, resting only those with minor injuries that we don't want to risk, such as Ward's hamstring or similar.

I'd really like us to take the game to them and show the world that we're a side that mean business. I'd love to see Mourinho rattled by us, that would be awesome, can't stand the pretentious, arrogant wnaker to be honest.

I'd take a draw though, more money in the coffers and a confidence boost for the side to go toe to toe with a top side.

I think we've got to play our strongest side, Leicester is a big game but the players have worked really hard for the opportunity and will want to test themselves against some world class players.

I'm sure Mac will get the balance right with this, some new faces in January to ease some of the burden on the midfield in particular would help.

Has Steve got a decision to make team wise for this game ? Leicester on the Friday is a far bigger game and maybe resting 1 or 2 would not do us any harm , we ain't going to win the fa cup but we could certainly win the championship

easy game for steve imo keep winning side ,the headache comes for chelsea do they go full stength and risk injury,however go understrength and risk defeat and money against a in form Derby team,for once i would rather be in steves shoes ,it a no lose for him imo,

I'd really like us to take the game to them and show the world that we're a side that mean business. I'd love to see Mourinho rattled by us, that would be awesome, can't stand the pretentious, arrogant wnaker to be honest.

I'd take a draw though, more money in the coffers and a confidence boost for the side to go toe to toe with a top side.

I think we've got to play our strongest side, Leicester is a big game but the players have worked really hard for the opportunity and will want to test themselves against some world class players.

I'm sure Mac will get the balance right with this, some new faces in January to ease some of the burden on the midfield in particular would help.

yea im sure Bryson is sick of scoring and setting them up and that bloody hughes too  :D

Archived