Potential Derby County Collapse...

-JW-

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Stevie Mac is almost certainly gonna win manager of the month (Martin or Bryson may well get player of the month as well).

Everybody knows this a curse and with some 'tougher' games coming up in January the wheels may well come off the dcfc promotion charge.

p.s Please don't abuse me. No one likes a bully.

I hate to say I told you so but I did tell you so. Sort of.

For me the sooner we get a better left back ( not impressed with Forsyths defending from day 1) and a younger eustace the better. Will be interesting to see what Mac does now after this thumping. We are miles off Leicester. Which makes sense give their spending over recent years but still no excuse for shambolic performances like tonight.

I think we'll remain in play offs and hopefully ( it makes sense) lose in the semi's. Then we can win the league next year!

We played three good teams i think people should calm down about this.

agreed... chelsea no brainer....wigan, with a new manager, unbeaten playing dirty but effective..... leicester.... bogey side, on forrm, top of league banging goals in for fun.................if we don't get at least a draw against brighton (i do expect a win) then a win against florests nemesis the mighty yeovil town then i might start too flap a bit

agreed... chelsea no brainer....wigan, with a new manager, unbeaten playing dirty but effective..... leicester.... bogey side, on forrm, top of league banging goals in for fun.................if we don't get at least a draw against brighton (i do expect a win) then a win against florests nemesis the mighty yeovil town then i might start too flap a bit

Yeah we need to get something from brighton but we shouldnt worry yet. Think we forgot how hard this league is and we have such a young team still. Forest, wigan, qpr and the foxes not only great players but old heads. Our time will come im sure of that!

I don't think there is cause for concern yet. We have a small squad and a high energy way of playing so I never expected us to maintain the high level achieved over Christmas due to the number of games. I reckon a good rest and we will hammer Brighton next weekend.

Archived