Which player?

RamNut

I think touches = occasions when he had the ball.

It seems to me that we move the ball to the full backs and attack from there.

The full backs seem to be key to the system.....probably more important than eustace sitting deep.

He has his critics but the stats suggest that he is one of our more important and influential players.

There was a point when I thought he was going to be the next boo boy, of the Pearson or Teale ilk.

He's definitely key to the way we play, and your stat doesn't surprise me. He's improving a lot and he's played his part in our run.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO Ward has been our worst player (of those who have played regularly)

the club will say he had a rich form pre injury, and he has been in the goals since, but if think a Russel start, with Ward coming on as an impact sub would be good for a change. You don't want a little whippet biting at yer ankles when you about half knackered.

But, I ain't Mac, and he's just won 7 on the bounce, and unbeaten in 8, so what can anyone say about changing players or formations at the moment?

the club will say he had a rich form pre injury, and he has been in the goals since, but if think a Russel start, with Ward coming on as an impact sub would be good for a change. You don't want a little whippet biting at yer ankles when you about half knackered.

But, I ain't Mac, and he's just won 7 on the bounce, and unbeaten in 8, so what can anyone say about changing players or formations at the moment?

I feel you've completely underestimated my ability to start a matchday thread. It's all Schteve this and Mac that. Harrumph

He's our weakest player, he hasnt got a brain and lacks confidence. Need a new left back in January.

Now I'm not having that. Forsyth has improved beyond recogn........ Oh, I see, you're just trying to wind us up. Very good.

er, you were just joking weren't you? Surely?

Now I'm not having that. Forsyth has improved beyond recogn........ Oh, I see, you're just trying to wind us up. Very good.

er, you were just joking weren't you? Surely?

Of course he is? Surely?  :unsure:  Goal at Bournemouth down to him. So many chances down to him. Maker of goals et al.............

So he goes from dog **** to slightly better in recent weeks and now all of a sudden he's a top class left back.

He always has been, and always will be, poor on the football for reasons already stated. Watching him for the last 15 minutes at Charlton was laughable. I bet he's given the ball away more proportionally than anyone else in our side. 

I dont doubt that he's been better in recent weeks but all he'll ever be is an average Championship left back.

(awaits someone who was at the game today commenting saying he was unbelievable today and single handedly won us the game)

So he goes from dog **** to slightly better in recent weeks and now all of a sudden he's a top class left back.

He always has been, and always will be, poor on the football for reasons already stated. Watching him for the last 15 minutes at Charlton was laughable. I bet he's given the ball away more proportionally than anyone else in our side. 

I dont doubt that he's been better in recent weeks but all he'll ever be is an average Championship left back.

(awaits someone who was at the game today commenting saying he was unbelievable today and single handedly won us the game)

Idiot.

That was Bucko.

:p

Archived