urgent reply needed to burning question

sage

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sage is beside himself, and already lining up a scape goat.

It nearly got ugly in Morrisons.

Might as well blame me.

Every other bugger does.

i ain't saying .. No     F*****g  Body ,  in particular..

:)

You'll never make me talk......... ok i did it in a moment of madness, i wasn't thinking straight, damn it, we had just dropped 2 points !!! and santa didn't bring me what i asked for for Xmas.... :wacko:

And i did say sowi to Sage in a grovelling appology...  which because his computer is mightier than the pen, is now gone,along with  said offending interlope. 

And we'd better not lose today, its my birthday  :D

You'll never make me talk......... ok i did it in a moment of madness, i wasn't thinking straight, damn it, we had just dropped 2 points !!! and santa didn't bring me what i asked for for Xmas.... :wacko:

And i did say sowi to Sage in a grovelling appology...  which because his computer is mightier than the pen, is now gone,along with  said offending interlope. 

And we'd better not lose today, its my birthday  :D

we all hope you have a nice day, no honest, we ALL hope your day turns out fine!

Delete? I nearly banned him!

Who me !, all i did was interlope over enthusiastically speculate that w would go 2nd, which was correct, and its still my birthday, and ive had a great day, and thanks to all who sent their regards

Top day out, great result, great nite out, headache tomorow.........

Archived