Daveo's Yule Tide Log.

Boycie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you obviously don't have a gas problem. Cause if you did, you'd know.

I used too. But since I dropped the Gluten (and a dress size) my anus doesn't vibrate so much nowadays.

You obviously don't know me as well as i thought you did , no go area in the conservatory at the moment ,

even the dog won't come in ..

Makes you badly don't it.

Should have let one go like my new neighbour did when I popped around to do a little job for him last Friday.

Opened the front door, said come in, turned around, took 2 steps and did a scandalous fart, fully blooded, no attempt to stifle it what so ever.

What do you say to that? I pretended I didn't hear it. So, there you have the answer, just let rip, and the chances are that conversations will not break stride.

"When you drink beverage alcohol around 2 to 8 percent is lost through urine, sweat, or the breath. The other 92 to 98 percent is metabolized by your body. All ethyl alcohol which is broken down in the human body is first converted to acetaldehyde, and then this acetaldehyde is converted into acetic acid radicals--also known as acetyl radicals. Acetaldehyde is a poison which is a close relative of formaldehyde. Acetic acid is the essential component of vinegar".

I'd say that would make your farts taste tangy,

Archived