wat ya'll ..

mozza

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody got the sh!ts for Xmas?

Giz a chance. I enna ad the Bhut Jolokia choccy wi a ole ghost chilli in it yet lerralone pastit through me guts.

Got vouchers for afternoon tea at Claridge's. Also got Boardwalk Empire box set which is great because for me it's the best series I have seen. Better even than Breaking Bad.

The wife got a box of biscuits from her mum which still had a raffle ticket attached to it! Classic!

Got vouchers for afternoon tea at Claridge's. Also got Boardwalk Empire box set which is great because for me it's the best series I have seen. Better even than Breaking Bad.

The wife got a box of biscuits from her mum which still had a raffle ticket attached to it! Classic!

He's branching out in preparation for when he leaves the Football League Show, I suppose.

He's branching out in preparation for when he leaves the Football League Show, I suppose.

could you a imagine having tea at Steve Claridge's? All going well until he asked what team you support. Then he'd drop the tea pot.

Archived