Restricted view seats

mattyb521

Afternoon

I'm a south stand season ticket holder but for Chelsea I only managed to get tickets in West upper. Now the tickets have come they say restricted view, never knew we had any restricted view seats so where the hell am I sitting?

Anyone sat there before?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Afternoon

I'm a south stand season ticket holder but for Chelsea I only managed to get tickets in West upper. Now the tickets have come they say restricted view, never knew we had any restricted view seats so where the hell am I sitting?

Anyone sat there before?

I think its the seats near the back alongside the directors box. There could be some bits if the structure hampering view towards one end of the ground

I know some if the seats jn the east upper have the press box blocking part of their view

Afternoon

Anyone sat there before?

You're sat behind Boycie

That won't be too bad, I just hope it's only a bar in front.

I'd like a bar in front of me. Bloody long climb down from the back row in the North Stand for a half time cuppa.

I got one near directors' box that said 'restricted view' the other week. No idea what they were on about, perfect view.

Yeah i've had one of them.....

But watch out if you are on the end of a row, the raised guarding/ handrail at the front of the stand - in line with the steps up - does block your view.

Archived