battle plan for over christmas period

B4ev6is

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any independent award for fan of the year??? If so B4's incessant rallying cries every fortnight when 'he's allowed out' would surely put him in the top five contenders... I would say he should win hands down but not being able to make the Barnsley game is shameful!

Is there any independent award for fan of the year??? If so B4's incessant rallying cries every fortnight when 'he's allowed out' would surely put him in the top five contenders... I would say he should win hands down but not being able to make the Barnsley game is shameful!

I fully agree with the first part. But I can't agree it's shameful him not going to Barnsley ! Because of his learning disabilities he doesn't feel safe with anyone in a strange place except with his dad. I would imagine his parents feel like that too! Also, he's brilliant at holding down his job and he wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardise that.

Seeing him all dressed up in Rams gear for the Wembley trip was one of the other highlights of the day! Keep going, B4, the Rams are proud to have you as a fan!

I fully agree with the first part. But I can't agree it's shameful him not going to Barnsley ! Because of his learning disabilities he doesn't feel safe with anyone in a strange place except with his dad. I would imagine his parents feel like that too! Also, he's brilliant at holding down his job and he wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardise that.

Seeing him all dressed up in Rams gear for the Wembley trip was one of the other highlights of the day! Keep going, B4, the Rams are proud to have you as a fan!

I'm assuming my sarcasm was lost in translation... (Rolls eyes)

I dont always understand it and i am easy to wind up.

Just think positive, we're going to win this!!

And we can't get either - seeing our lass off to Scotland on Sat but we have Radio D so I'll be in the chatroom anyway. Come & join us :-)

got a bit of good news LR the match is on Sunday so all you need to do is get some tickets.

Wups! Hehe I meant Sunday.

(too many snowballs dear)

I think everyone should stand up all game long lets all chant bounce around lets close the gap on lecester city. And send the lads top by saturday they will panic and we shall be waiting to take top spot. Lets have pp a sea of black and white flags scaves. Being waved around people heads. Lets give the exrta legs to finnish the job by end of the season lets have a league title since the 70s and 80s. It is time to start a new glory era lets send a nice early message to the big boys were here and ready to compete with the they best teams.

Who? What? when? Where? How?

Archived