Speed Threshold to Drop

PrivateDerby

The charge threshold is dropping 1mph on the 1st of January for 30, 40, 50 & 70 mph, 60 is staying the same for some reason.

Being #ITK (as I always am) I thought I'd tell the flock, not so everyone can avoid it because the only way to avoid getting caught is to slow down which saves you monies so you can watch the Rams more ;)

Easier said than done though on certain roads and at certain times.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no 10% + anything.

It's 30 and that's it.

40 and that's it ,etc.

I was caught 34 in a 30 and opted for a one day course at Derby with the AA and Police.

It's an eye opener for sure.

If you are caught at 31 mph in a 30 zone you can be charged. :(

If you get caught and have the chance of the course, take it.

It works out at £99 but no points go on your licence and so keeps your insurance down. :)

There is no 10% + anything.

It's 30 and that's it.

40 and that's it ,etc.

I was caught 34 in a 30 and opted for a one day course at Derby with the AA and Police.

It's an eye opener for sure.

If you are caught at 31 mph in a 30 zone you can be charged. :(

If you get caught and have the chance of the course, take it.

It works out at £99 but no points go on your licence and so keeps your insurance down. :)

Did that come with lunch included,or do you have to get yer own?

BD10OOJ

You are a cock of a driver.

Vauxhall of some description.

What a pillock.......coming back from pride park, the traffic was solid from the ground onwards.

Down stadium way he took the left hand lane even tho he was turning right because the left hand lane was marginally quicker.

Tried to force his way into the right hand lane getting into a right scrap with the car behind.

Turned right at the roundabout next to toys r. Us.

Behind halfords traffic was queuing both directions.....so the **** overtakes and accelerates down the middle.

Cut out onto the a52 north.....qthe sort of ***** who will cause an accident and walk away unhurt, whilst someone else is severely injured.

Why?

Archived