DET Story Spam

drgoodspeak

Maybe it's just me, but the number of daily DCFC stories on the DET site is starting to get on my t1ts. Today there were six "seperate" articles, including two on McCLaren's post match comments, broken into two spurious topics. Why does everything have to be bite-sized?

It's a minor whine, but it does mean double the closing or scrolling to avoid some of the worst invasive web advertising out there.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it was therams.co.uk, the DET site was absolutely cracking. It really was essential reading. From there, I joined the forum, which brought me here.

The site now is a complete shambles and I honestly find out more useful information here.

Social media has really hit the DET hard in terms of their stories. Owen Bradley's twitter does the job the DET site did in the 2000s.

You know we're on a good run when the only thing left to complain about is the DET. 

They had a fantastic on line archive of old match reports which totally went to pot following some website redesign.

I don't even look anymore.

I was in the process of putting together a searchable appearances and goalscorers database based upon the reports, team sheets etc - then they canned the lot.

I was in the process of putting together a searchable appearances and goalscorers database based upon the reports, team sheets etc - then they canned the lot.

Poor.

It was a great archive....full match reports from games in the 50s 60s 70s etc etc

Archived