keogh out for 4 weeks

Gritty

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And to think only two months ago pretty much everyone - self included - were calling for him to be dropped. Just goes to show how fickle us football fans are...

I'm sure Schteve has been working with different combos in training in case of such a scenario. Jeanne's a quality player so I'm not worried.

And to think only two months ago pretty much everyone - self included - were calling for him to be dropped. Just goes to show how fickle us football fans are...

I'm sure Schteve has been working with different combos in training in case of such a scenario. Jeanne's a quality player so I'm not worried.

Auto correct?

Not really fickle mate.

He was poor, now he's not. Why would you want to see poor players play?

This of course is where fans need to be sensible. Like Sammon, don't get on his back at the games because there's always a chance he'll come good. It'd be nice if people didnt hinder him.

But to say now that he's not good enough wouldn't be fickle.

Just like Forsyth. Decent player now. Be unfair to stick to your guns and slate him.

Not really fickle mate.

He was poor, now he's not. Why would you want to see poor players play?

This of course is where fans need to be sensible. Like Sammon, don't get on his back at the games because there's always a chance he'll come good. It'd be nice if people didnt hinder him.

But to say now that he's not good enough wouldn't be fickle.

Just like Forsyth. Decent player now. Be unfair to stick to your guns and slate him.

Wasn't having a pop at folk, just always find it amusing how opinions can shift so quickly. I guess Keogh & Forsyth's vast improvement is a great indicator of how good the coaching has been so far.

Wasn't having a pop at folk, just always find it amusing how opinions can shift so quickly. I guess Keogh & Forsyth's vast improvement is a great indicator of how good the coaching has been so far.

Been impressive hasn't it? Quite sudden.

Wisdom was a great loan too. Freeman and Smith weren't quite up to promotion battles were they?

Been impressive hasn't it? Quite sudden.

Wisdom was a great loan too. Freeman and Smith weren't quite up to promotion battles were they?

TBF if you can coach Man U to the treble it's not a great stretch to have Forsyth not get square on all the time and track your man properly lol.

No in all seriousness I didn't expect this kind of improvement so soon. The last three games I've watched - Shef Weds, Blackpool & Boro - have been three of the most one sided games I've seen in a long time. It's great that we can dominate other sides like we have...

Forsyth is quickly turning into one of my favourite players. At least once a game puts a ball in that deserves a goal. He has been solid recently, put some cracking tackles in as well.

Oh right but Dawkins has to score a hattrick of headers from the halfway line to please you!

A few days on the training ground and SMc and Simmo will have him right with Buxton. Practicing in the with the first XI is always going to be different. He was a bit ring rusty on Saturday. But he played a lot of games for a Leicester last year, and he clearly has ability.

Oh right but Dawkins has to score a hattrick of headers from the halfway line to please you!

Haha. I think it is down to expectations. I only saw highlights of the games up until Leeds. Then my next game was Sheff Wed and Dawkins was getting quite a few good reviews by then, so my expectations of him were quite high and in the games I have seen he hasn't been as good as he was made out to be, in my eyes. With Forsyth it was the complete opposite, a lot of people were saying how bad he was and the games I have been to, he has been my MOM in a couple for me. I do know I have been slightly harsh on Dawkins but it's your lots fault :lol:

Archived