will we sign player(s) in jan.

Tricky1884

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new CDM or give Kalifa a contract

Possibly an RB

On the LB front, I think people saying we should get a replacement for Forsyth should have a think about that. Over 40% of our attacks come down the left side and we're the top scoring team in the division by some way. That says a lot for how our left side is doing, the most key player in that is Forsyth. Doesn't need a replacement he needs competition as he flourished into a great Championship LB.

Two or three fringe players can go out, get some full-back cover in, keep the loanees, don't sell the family silver and if we get the chance to sign one or two quality improvements to the first XI then don't be shy with the cheque book - but no signings for the sake of it they've got to be significantly better than what we have.  

LB cover just a loan from a prem team will do.

CDM if Bailey is sold and Cisse isn't renewed.

Dawkins on a perm.

Keane extension

Do not renew whitbreads loan, Ben Davies to sheffield united.

Spot on for me.  No need to rock the boat like King Bill-eh did.  If they keep working on Sammon's touch ans awareness we wouldn't even need another target man/false 9/point man/overweight Berbatov...

A new CDM or give Kalifa a contract

Possibly an RB

On the LB front, I think people saying we should get a replacement for Forsyth should have a think about that. Over 40% of our attacks come down the left side and we're the top scoring team in the division by some way. That says a lot for how our left side is doing, the most key player in that is Forsyth. Doesn't need a replacement he needs competition as he flourished into a great Championship LB.

You have such a man crush!

Takes one to know one, I heart Fozzy too

Transfer window is always opportunity to make your team better.

I'd take

CB to pair Keane. Whitbread looked like best CB we have at the moment, but I'm sure Mac can get us better than 5 or 6 choice of Leics.

LB, Forsyth would be great back up.

Freeman back to cover RB or hopefully there's recall option.

I'd like to have fit Cisse around longer. If that's not possible, then DM who is like Eustace but faster.

Dawks 'til the end of season.

Those I'd take straightaway. Hopefully we can keep our midfield and forwards for now, they've "clicked" so well that even if we got better player in, it could be distraction to our attacking play (eventhough I'd be tempted to sell Martin, he should play in South America, Portugal or similar, not in Championship)

First one done. Keep on doing good work!

Need a CDM in Jan. 100%. Jack Cork would make us a top 2 team, without a doubt. Cisse is shocking and cost us 2 points today with sloppiness. Eustace is good cover but only plays well once every 3 or 4 games, and is shagged going into the last 30 mins.

Cork has been in starting line-up lately, so can see it happening.

Sorry, but after the last few games, I ship Ward out. He's becoming very lazy particulary in the second half. It's almost like because that's his position, he gets picked by default.  Agree with other comments regarding our defence.  We need to bolster this with maybe another decent CB. 

I don't think MO'B is up to it, and TBH, I don't think Barker will ever be the same again. With his radio show last night, it's almost as if he is preparing a career in broadcasting.

However, don't think a striker is priority, its defo defence.

Archived