Merry Xmas Boys & Girls

David

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Daveo - we do appreciate all you lot do - as you say, we don't see the half of it.

Merry Christmas to everyone, wums and reddogs included. xx

we took in most of the immigrants

Fook me, I'm an immigrant..... :unsure:

Don't think I even bothered looking at COYR tbh. I think when DET shut down they put up a list of other Rams forums and this was top. Came, saw, liked, stayed. Simples. :cool:

Oh, and merry Christmas everyone.

Fook me, I'm an immigrant..... :unsure:

Don't think I even bothered looking at COYR tbh. I think when DET shut down they put up a list of other Rams forums and this was top. Came, saw, liked, stayed. Simples. :cool:

Oh, and merry Christmas everyone.

Did they? Stopped looking on there ages ago

I was going to moan about having to run round all day christmas eve, dropping prezzies off, building scooters and little electric quads for the grandchildren, treading carefully round a stressed and menopausal wife(!), running errands for elderly parents as well as busy grown up kids and not having any time to put me feet up or go to the pub for an hour................then i realised how pathetic and selfish that is when some are spending christmas alone............I am so lucky to have a  loving, if somewhat chaotic family and my heartfelt best wishes go out to everyone who might not be enjoying the warmth of close family this christmas.

Thats the last serious post you'll get out of me for a couple of days!

I was going to moan about having to run round all day christmas eve, dropping prezzies off, building scooters and little electric quads for the grandchildren, treading carefully round a stressed and menopausal wife(!), running errands for elderly parents as well as busy grown up kids and not having any time to put me feet up or go to the pub for an hour................then i realised how pathetic and selfish that is when some are spending christmas alone............I am so lucky to have a  loving, if somewhat chaotic family and my heartfelt best wishes go out to everyone who might not be enjoying the warmth of close family this christmas.

Thats the last serious post you'll get out of me for a couple of days!

soft tw@t, supweyer?

Nowt mate, just had a little think about things earlier when i saw a person i know who will probably not see another soul all day tomorrow.

Anyway, got the lad to bed yet? Hope he wakes you up at 4.30am! :p

got him a nice picture of Old Trafford.

Coz he'll never see it in real life! ( unless from the away end )

Aye, the people who spend Xmas alone deserve a thought. Especially if you have an old age person living next door, just check they have everything they need.

If you see a Forest Santa hat on them, make your excuses and leave.

I'll nip round my next door neighbours house in the morn with a mince pie, he's not long had a stroke bless him so I'll check he's ok before his daughter arrives.

Thanks for the reminder, our older folk are important too.

And while I'm sat in me room enjoying me snowball, I'll give a thought for our servicemen away from home, God speed.

I was around COYR for the launch and initial growth, is a well designed forum in my opinion, and full of decent people, but you just didn't get that level of honesty there. One poster confessed to me that he didn't dare post his honest opinion on certain things for fear of being alienated. As much as I loved it there, and regard a good handful of posters there as actual friends, having met for beers a few times, I found the debate lacking any spark.

Daveo and co, I think you've got a cracking little forum here.

Merry Christmas and all that stuff I hate.

I was around COYR for the launch and initial growth, is a well designed forum in my opinion, and full of decent people, but you just didn't get that level of honesty there. One poster confessed to me that he didn't dare post his honest opinion on certain things for fear of being alienated. As much as I loved it there, and regard a good handful of posters there as actual friends, having met for beers a few times, I found the debate lacking any spark.

Daveo and co, I think you've got a cracking little forum here.

Merry Christmas and all that stuff I hate.

COYR full of decent people?

*Cough* ****** *Cough*

Archived