Huddersfield 26/12

col70

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off to a mates in Greenfield on Wednesday, off round Uppermill in the evening. Get up, jump in his birds car and up Saddleworth Moor stopping off at pubs with some of the best views ever. Roll into Holmfirth for a bit of early dinner and a drink then a blast over to Hudders to watch the mighty mighty Derby.

'kin 'av it :lol:

Lots of people have family around on Boxing Day. We have (the memsahib is entertaining while No 1 son and I do the important stuff, supporting The Rams)

Ticket wise?

Yeah. I think the £15 deal for Barnsley grabbed the attention. From Derby to Barnsley can be done on the train for £15, loads are off work so the big day out over christmas was this one. 6,000 is tremendous.

There'll be 3,000 at Huddersfield at £25 each plus more difficult to get to so overall good support for the two games.

The price is the key though. Birmingham v Forest got 23,000 yesterday because it was £10 a ticket. No other reason, it would have been a 18k match at best without that offer.

Dilemma for clubs to ponder, do they want 3,000 paying £25 or 6,000 paying £15 plus the extra policing costs?

Big difference then really, I forgot my Hudders tickets cost £25. Anyone know what sort of prices fans have been paying on the gate at PP this season? Was paying £25-30 a game last season and it would have been cheaper for me to buy an ST the amount I went to, div.

S'all free mate. None of us pay a penny. :rolleyes:

Archived