Leicester league show

TopRam

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Can you pick different local versions on the iplayer?

Bad enough that we should get the West Midlands version, but living on the Cheshire border it's worse than that, we get the North West version.....Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton.....yawn.

Bad enough that we should get the West Midlands version, but living on the Cheshire border it's worse than that, we get the North West version.....Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton.....yawn.

I don't know mate, I skyplussed it.

i get yorkshire ***** but if you have sky you can get east mids on 960.

Yeah if you search for it, you should get a list of all the regional versions.

How the **** Natalie Jackson is allowed anywhere near a microphone is a ******* mystery. What a god awful interviewer she is.

Yeah if you search for it, you should get a list of all the regional versions.

How the **** Natalie Jackson is allowed anywhere near a microphone is a ******* mystery. What a god awful interviewer she is.

I'm not keen on her tbh  she seems a bit 'nervy', the blonde one who was at Derby the other day, seems a bit more confident.  

Her on BBC breakfast, doing the sport is ok too.

Sky is just looks and can you read an autocue.

Any good?

there's a video of McClaren's bit on the BBC website. The rest of the show was really poor quality. Collymore and Champion are decent guests, but the studio resembled an empty garage!

It's worth a watch, but nothing worth losing sleep over missing if you don't get to watch it.

Any good?

Just watched it. The bit about The fall an rise of McClaren is good, Manish still has his tongue up Leicester's bum, but then I guess at least this season he's for good reason, and Stan Collymore still thinks Forest have a chance of making the play offs. Lol.

But what the hell is the set they're using. I can only assume they're touring community halls or something, but then the studio audience is a mix of fans, do it's not like 'we're in Nottingham today and here's some Notts County fans'.

And the audience, for the most part, look like the missing link, with the dullest looking Norman stood right on Manish's shoulder throughout, with instructions to just stare into the middle distance.

The location and production is truly dire.

Aside from the amount of echo in the room and the "Shaun of the Dead" audience, you can hear the producer giving instructions in the background ("Roll VT") and they can't afford any computer graphics so the league tables are a wooden board with the teams stuck on.

Not sure if they're going for the "grass roots" vibe, but it's ******* dreadful.

And Natalie Jackson boils my pi$$ as well.

there's a video of McClaren's bit on the BBC website. The rest of the show was really poor quality. Collymore and Champion are decent guests, but the studio resembled an empty garage!

It's worth a watch, but nothing worth losing sleep over missing if you don't get to watch it.

Mostyn I totally agree with you. I'd like to add as it was filmed in an empty garage the sound quality was very poor also, and what where them league tables all about?, the Notts County fans must have made them in the garage about 5 mins before they came on air (and I don't mean they were all knocking one out, when the camera's started rolling!!!).

On that note the Notts County fans can be heard grumbling as soon as the gumps were mentioned and MrsRam is totally correct regarding the female presenters and how Sky employ the good looking ones, I suppose it enables all them good looking fans that were on Late Kick Off this week!!!!!! to go home happy with the thought of.....well at least we can knock another one out whilst watching all the uptodated footie news on the Sky when we get home.

I noticed Andy Gray is back working for BT Sport, I wonder if the females that work their, are bouncing around the sports office with their boobs hanging out in response to Andy's songs, or are doing their upmost best to get on the telly, big brother perhaps or to get themselves in any newspaper, gossip magazine, nuts etc to make their sleazy millions, to drive all these stupid expensive

4 x 4's and the like, and are parking them all over the place making everyone else's life more difficult and they don't fit on Britain's tiny roads!!!, and they just take up far too many parking spots per each one, because the drivers can't park or drive the bl00dy things properly, be it at their local supermarket, their local schools etc oh what a vain, shallow world we live in......Vote for me....vote for me.....look I can camp in a jungle, look I can sit in a hot tub, look I can skate on an ice rink, look I can sing on the telly, look I can sit pretty all night at an awards night, look I can stand on a red carpet, look at me, look at me.......no thanks I switch the telly off, I told Sky what they can do with their overpriced box's which are destroying our game of football, so I don't have to watch anymore of this overpaid, false, untalented tosh.........right I think I got that out of my system!!!  

So on that note I'm off to listen to The Smiths......"Ohhhh some girls mothers are bigger than others"........

PS Can't wait for next weeks Late Kick Off........starring The Clash "We're a garage band, we come from garage land.....ohhhh"

PPS I'm thinking of writing a new Celebrity TV Show......."Celebrity Suicide...Go On Do Us All A Favour".....I think it might catch on.

And the same time as 'to medal' at the Olympics!

When is to perpetually cause disruption, fail and ultimately walk away with a wheelbarrow-load of cash going to be called 'to Billy'?

Not a single mention of Millwall's antics on the FLS. Manish listed a few players who had suffered "injuries" during the game and said Holloway was hoping theyd be fit for the next match.

I bet they are.

Interesting that the Holloway quote on the bbc match report was specifically about this. So they obviously noticed it enough to ask him directly about it.

I was out contact yesterday, so haven't seen anything about the match really, just the bbc match report and a couple of comments in here. So it's telling that even I already know that this seems to have been an issue.

Whatever though, fair play to them, whatever they did worked. As long as we have Martin in the team, we can't really condemn gamesmanship.

Mostyn I totally agree with you. I'd like to add as it was filmed in an empty garage the sound quality was very poor also, and what where them league tables all about?, the Notts County fans must have made them in the garage about 5 mins before they came on air (and I don't mean they were all knocking one out, when the camera's started rolling!!!).

On that note the Notts County fans can be heard grumbling as soon as the gumps were mentioned and MrsRam is totally correct regarding the female presenters and how Sky employ the good looking ones, I suppose it enables all them good looking fans that were on Late Kick Off this week!!!!!! to go home happy with the thought of.....well at least we can knock another one out whilst watching all the uptodated footie news on the Sky when we get home.

I noticed Andy Gray is back working for BT Sport, I wonder if the females that work their, are bouncing around the sports office with their boobs hanging out in response to Andy's songs, or are doing their upmost best to get on the telly, big brother perhaps or to get themselves in any newspaper, gossip magazine, nuts etc to make their sleazy millions, to drive all these stupid expensive

4 x 4's and the like, and are parking them all over the place making everyone else's life more difficult and they don't fit on Britain's tiny roads!!!, and they just take up far too many parking spots per each one, because the drivers can't park or drive the bl00dy things properly, be it at their local supermarket, their local schools etc oh what a vain, shallow world we live in......Vote for me....vote for me.....look I can camp in a jungle, look I can sit in a hot tub, look I can skate on an ice rink, look I can sing on the telly, look I can sit pretty all night at an awards night, look I can stand on a red carpet, look at me, look at me.......no thanks I switch the telly off, I told Sky what they can do with their overpriced box's which are destroying our game of football, so I don't have to watch anymore of this overpaid, false, untalented tosh.........right I think I got that out of my system!!!  

So on that note I'm off to listen to The Smiths......"Ohhhh some girls mothers are bigger than others"........

PS Can't wait for next weeks Late Kick Off........starring The Clash "We're a garage band, we come from garage land.....ohhhh"

PPS I'm thinking of writing a new Celebrity TV Show......."Celebrity Suicide...Go On Do Us All A Favour".....I think it might catch on.

It was busy at TESCOs yesterday right enough. Suicide seems rather extreme. Celebrity Splash on Ice might be a nice compromise.

Archived