Leicester league show

TopRam

Why on earth is forest birmgham one of the main games tonight on the football league show?? Leicester is the main game again it does my head in we have won 7 in a row but still not a main games!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth is forest birmgham one of the main games tonight on the football league show?? Leicester is the main game again it does my head in we have won 7 in a row but still not a main games!!!!

Don't worry about it - keep under the radar. Remember what Hartson said: 

"Not with Derby".

The more people who think that way the better.

Doesn't help when the presenters are all Leicester.fans....but we're always towards the end....and I always have to watch our goals again tomorrow......... -_-

In this instance, the Leicester game is fair enough- it's on Sky and it's a top of the table clash. It's no excuse for them being the featured game every bloody week though. And as for the Forest game- '1 win in 5'. Well, so what? Derby, Blackburn, Ipswich, Leeds, Brighton et al have all got much better records than that, when are they getting their games featured?!

The games are chosen a week before.. It's not like they decide to put the games on afterwards like MOTD.

That's the problem with the show, if they choose games before hand and they finish 0-0 or 1-0 then they have to show them regardless.

We'll get our fair share of coverage on MOTD next year. Let Forest and Leicester get their 10mins of football league glory for now.

Wow. Claridge managed to waffle about some positive points about us. Bumming Fester off more though.

What's he going to be like if we play well?

Archived