Keogh/Keane

CapeTownRams

Blauw or Rood?

Had the red yesterday, so smooth, so drinkable, so light - would scracely believe it was 10%

'Classic' - the brown ale. They didn't have any of the tripel. I've never tried either of the Cuvée van de Keizer (Rood or Blauw) - but they will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe when Keogh comes back, we may try Keane in the DCM role. He has all the attributes to do very well there.

Could probably do very well there in tight games, where something of a physical edge is needed, would rather have him in there and play Hendrick in a more advanced role when he comes on, as I feel that's where he's best

Why do people always want to move players? He is a centre half, that's his best position, its where he has trained his professional life to play. Why then play him somewhere else?

Because Football Manager.

Why do people always want to move players? He is a centre half, that's his best position, its where he has trained his professional life to play. Why then play him somewhere else?

He hasn't always been a CB. He has only been a CB for 18 months.

The reason would be if he was better than Eustace and Cisse in fhe position.

He hasn't always been a CB. He has only been a CB for 18 months.

The reason would be if he was better than Eustace and Cisse in fhe position.

He has always been a defender though. Why would someone who has always been a defender be better than someone like eustace who has played the same role at a pretty good level for over 10 years. Surely utd have loaned him out to play in defence and get experience there not to try him in a new position. I'm pretty sure he would have played in midfield as a young lad as most do but he would have now been made into a defender for a reason.

Surely anyone who has played know it's totally different playing centre half to midfield

Archived