Rams secure more forest tickets

David

Derby County has secured an extra 500 tickets for this month's Coca-Cola Championship fixture at Nottingham Forest - meaning the Rams will be backed by more than 4,200 fans at the City Ground.

The extra batch has been taken up to meet the high demand for seats with the club's initial allocation selling out by Monday morning.

The new tickets are priced the same (click [url=http://www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/MatchDetails/0,,10270%7E1546544,00.html]here for full details) and are currently available to season ticket holders, ahead of scheduled sales to gold members on Wednesday and general sale to Rams fans on Thursday.

That's really surprised me. I though we be given around the 2,000 mark just like we gave them and now we've got over double that. My mate who has no membership at all said he was trying to get tickets for this and I didn't have the heart to tell him we'd sold out