Where were you when we was shite!?

Boycie

No difference where we were, still surrounded by the coffin-dodger squad. At one point in the second half, two old chaps next to me had a full blown conversation about the size of 'Breakaway' bars these days......

They're not as nice as they used to be anyway, same as Marathons - never the same since they changed their name - and I swear that sugar lumps are smaller these days. Can you still buy Charles Buchan's Football Monthly?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're not as nice as they used to be anyway, same as Marathons - never the same since they changed their name - and I swear that sugar lumps are smaller these days. Can you still buy Charles Buchan's Football Monthly?

stop it Eddie, stop it now!

As has been said. The more the merrier. Plus in previous seasons us season tickets have been complaining about playing style, formation, selection, management, ownership, overpricing but still attending every game possible. If we are playing poorly and not setting the league alight people are going to stay away. The attendances have been falling gradually over the years. It's nice to see the crowds coming back. For me I hate to see the ground 1/3 empty. 26,000 plus at least for me thanks. Stop whining and enjoy. If crowds are up we must be doing something right.

It doesn't really bother too much, But there were some on the back row of the south stand yesterday that were in others seats who didn't give a **** and people were standing on there seats because there was no room. The stewards were shouting to tell them to get down, But did nothing when one bloke said "I will get down when you move people who are here that shouldn't be"

I'm the opposite  :lol:

Had a season ticket and went to away games for years. Live with my Great Grandma and she became ill earlier this year so I now can't go to games as I have to stay and care for her and so I gave my season ticket for this season to a friend  :(

So Boycie in a few years you'll need to ask me, "where were you when we were good?"  :lol:

It's fantastic lost sheep are returning to the flock.

For those people who supported throughout the hard times in most of last decade, that's great. But don't do down your fellow rams. Welcome them back so we have even more support for the team.

Picking up tickets from the marquee before the Donny game was an absolute shambles, it looked like the management didn't know what had hit them.    :huh:

On the plus side the missus got all shouty at the ref........ didn't see that one comin' :o  

Its great to see us doing good business, just need to get a bit more professional in delivering as a good a service off the pitch as we are currently getting on it ! ^_^

Picking up tickets from the marquee before the Donny game was an absolute shambles, it looked like the management didn't know what had hit them.    :huh:

On the plus side the missus got all shouty at the ref........ didn't see that one comin' :o  

Its great to see us doing good business, just need to get a bit more professional in delivering as a good a service off the pitch as we are currently getting on it ! ^_^

I found it utterly unbelievable that people we joining the queue at twenty to three. 

I found it utterly unbelievable that people we joining the queue at twenty to three. 

We're pulling in 25,000 - 26,000 fans now with virtually no away fans. The last 3 home games have barely had more than 1,000 away supporters between them.

We had a bigger crowd than Stoke v Villa on saturday. Villa took 3,000, Donny brought about 500?

I can see some big queues on New years day!

I'm the opposite  :lol:

Had a season ticket and went to away games for years. Live with my Great Grandma and she became ill earlier this year so I now can't go to games as I have to stay and care for her and so I gave my season ticket for this season to a friend  :(

So Boycie in a few years you'll need to ask me, "where were you when we were good?"  :lol:

Massive respect for anyone who dedicates their time to caring for another person.

There're are a few really good charities out there that can provide helpers for a few hours a week in order to give respite to those who are caring for someone. Could be something worth thinking about if you ever felt you wanted a hard-earned break for a weekend to go an unwind/watch the footy/etc

Massive respect for anyone who dedicates their time to caring for another person.

There're are a few really good charities out there that can provide helpers for a few hours a week in order to give respite to those who are caring for someone. Could be something worth thinking about if you ever felt you wanted a hard-earned break for a weekend to go an unwind/watch the footy/etc

We've arranged for some family members to come to ours for the weekend of the Forest and Leeds away game to look after her so I can go and I'm sure they'd be willing to do it if we have play off matches as well, but hopefully we finish top 2  ;)

Archived