Brian Clough

LeicesterFanInPeace

I always said the same, His debut he was rusty, But towards the 75 minute mark commanded the game, then looked quality for a few games, had a knock for a few weeks, came back gave away a penalty in the last minute, lost a game and been **** since for us.. 

Nigel Pearson has the tendency to fall out with players!

It's a common thing amongst the population of Nigels.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always said the same, His debut he was rusty, But towards the 75 minute mark commanded the game, then looked quality for a few games, had a knock for a few weeks, came back gave away a penalty in the last minute, lost a game and been **** since for us.. 

Nigel Pearson has the tendency to fall out with players!

He scored on his debut for us  :D

He picked up a knock when we beat Watford and was only supposed to be out for a couple of weeks... haven't seen him since, still injured. Also with Michael Keane coming in (another ex player of yours), Whitbread is out of favor at the minute.

He scored on his debut for us  :D

He picked up a knock when we beat Watford and was only supposed to be out for a couple of weeks... haven't seen him since, still injured. Also with Michael Keane coming in (another ex player of yours), Whitbread is out of favor at the minute.

Best player last season.

He was highly expected to be "OK" due to the lack of first team experience, He took too it like a fish in the ocean.

Absolute rock, very smart, great from set pieces and scored a few crucial goals!

Quality player, we were hoping to bid for him early on, but after last season, he honestly looks like a united prospect for the future....

No doubt he'll let me down and be a flop for you and i'll be called everything under the sun!

Best player last season.

He was highly expected to be "OK" due to the lack of first team experience, He took too it like a fish in the ocean.

Absolute rock, very smart, great from set pieces and scored a few crucial goals!

Quality player, we were hoping to bid for him early on, but after last season, he honestly looks like a united prospect for the future....

No doubt he'll let me down and be a flop for you and i'll be called everything under the sun!

We don't know yet, only come on a couple of times yet as a sub... already has one assist though   :D

We don't know yet, only come on a couple of times yet as a sub... already has one assist though   :D

I fully expect you to do well in transfer markets, SM is well  traveled and although had a few disappointing seasons, Is a respected manager.

Not that it looks like you need alot!

You'll do well if you go up, start of a new era IMO

I fully expect you to do well in transfer markets, SM is well  traveled and although had a few disappointing seasons, Is a respected manager.

Not that it looks like you need alot!

You'll do well if you go up, start of a new era IMO

Fingers crossed   :)

I would agree and say we don't need to do that much business. A new LB and a younger CDM would be ideal. Any other signings would probably depend on outgoings.

Fingers crossed   :)

I would agree and say we don't need to do that much business. A new LB and a younger CDM would be ideal. Any other signings would probably depend on outgoings.

You built a good platform under clough, A young, Hungry squad with POTENTIAL.

Add a few extra faces and some experience to rally the younger lads if you get to the promised land, it's vital.. 

I know it's easy to say, and easy to kiss his arse with his current form, 

But I honestly think Steve Mc will be with you for a long while, and I for one am glad you have someone who could take you to that next step....

Whether we do at leicester remains to be seen!

Oh I love that Motson video. Been rambling on ever since but he shut up then.

Leicester need a better manager. Pearson is a traditional manager. You're not developing. He just doesn't play in a way that allows the players you have (or rather, should have for the money spent) to use what they have.

Lets be honest he's a 442 wing play man at heart. Box to box midfielders and get the ball forward and wide with little imagination. Play the percentages. Billy Davies has the same limitations. You could give them Iniesta and they'd prefer Lloyd Dyer.

I'd rather watch a Pearson side because he doesn't play quite so ugly.

I just think a better manager could unlock better quality. Pearson's above his level imo.

Big football following family, Grandad :)

Agree to the rivalry, I don't have a problem with you, and most leicester fans don't have a problem with you...

It's just the geographical rivalry!

The Family? Your career in business? You don't have a problem with us? Are these just thinly veiled mafiosa threats? I see why you always beat us now.

Archived