What's happened to Coutts?

admira

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mac told me the other day, (when he rang for advice)  that hes planning on trying Coutts out in the CDM  role.

You stinking liar.

You're not Mostyn.

I get a sneaky feeling that Coutts is surplus to requirements – partly due to his lack of mentions, but also because on the day of the Wigan away game, I saw him  wandering around Spondon B&Q with his missus meaning he didn't travel to the game with the squad (which I thought was mandatory for even the injured players?)

This is actually true by the way – not just me trying to resurrect the Tommy Smith patio set story.

Although if that happens, it's no bad thing

I get a sneaky feeling that Coutts is surplus to requirements – partly due to his lack of mentions, but also because on the day of the Wigan away game, I saw him  wandering around Spondon B&Q with his missus meaning he didn't travel to the game with the squad (which I thought was mandatory for even the injured players?)

This is actually true by the way – not just me trying to resurrect the Tommy Smith patio set story.

Homebase is so several years ago. Glad to see things are moving ahead.

Don't think it's mandatory. Obviously some do, but I guess it's a long term one... and maybe he had plans on the Sunday ;)

Archived